napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mr & Mrs Phurious contest prep log

P

PHURIOUS

Ok so its feb 1

We are goingg to be doing a bbing contest may 7&8.

Im doing mens physique 35+

She is doing womens figure 35+

Im 42 6'2" 210# 12% bf

She is 39 5'4" 140# 25% bf

We have 90 days been prepping since oct when we backed out of that show so we are way ahead of schedule. We started a pre prep cut on jan 1 and its going great so far

Will have some pics as a current physique in the next couple days and will log journey of cutting and prepping as we go along and pics. This is gonna be exciting as we learned alot from the first attempt and feel good as far as coming in may ready to rock

Goals are to be 215# and 6-8% bf hers 130 and 18-20%

We will do a weigh in tomorrow and bf check.

PHURIOUS

Sweet...is this a local show for you guys?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yes it is. Run by a semi local bodybuilding company then if we do well we might hit up the npc show july

PHURIOUS

Nice!!! Diet is what separates the men from the mice. Wishing you guys the best of luck bro.

Nice!!! Diet is what separates the men from the mice. Wishing you guys the best of luck bro.

Ya we already started a pre cut.

My meals are 3oz rice 5oz meat

Her is 1.5oz rice 3oz meat

We just lowered them this week a few oz from jan meals and then march it will lower again

PHURIOUS

483132bccfa45d10fc3157dda73ee62a.jpg

This is the guy who won physique in oct and his wife who won figure in oct

I think we can do better.

PHURIOUS

Dude I'm definitely following. I know you both got this. Looking forward to the updates.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remember no plan b's they take away from plan A .. Alexander the Great new he was out numbered and his generals pleaded with him to get back on the boats and leave ... He burned those boats to the ground and they won the war never have a plan b you go win that shit !

483132bccfa45d10fc3157dda73ee62a.jpg

This is the guy who won physique in oct and his wife who won figure in oct

I think we can do better.

PHURIOUS
Where in the fuck?! Haha I want a battle axe! That's sick! Damn...

Ya you could stomp that no problem. It's a sub league? That's pretty cool. They have NSL travelling all over now I thought about doing both NSL and NPC to see the real difference but we will see. I just wanna have fun and enjoy the experience really.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Def wishing you and your wife good luck. Sounds like your ahead of the game. Will definitely keeping up with this. I'm going to be looking into doing my first physique show as well.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Ya you could stomp that no problem. It's a sub league? That's pretty cool. They have NSL travelling all over now I thought about doing both NSL and NPC to see the real difference but we will see. I just wanna have fun and enjoy the experience really.

Ya the girl won the figure open div also and got a big ol sword too lol

Ya we will crush it but enjoy it and if this is somwthing we can be good at we will go for more the bigger comps.

PHURIOUS

Npc is the show u meed to win ir place well in to qualify for a pro card.

Ours is sub smaller goid for getting ur feet wet

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom