napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mpg

Biglexi

Just picked up those two beauty. Thanks buddy I will definitely give them a try as I'm on prop right now. Will give u guys honest review and how it works out for me. Thanks again it was very nice of you to let me try it.
1cdaa9f1a321e6c4ebfed68e22e10b40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know guys!!!! Stupid autocorrect!!! Now I can't edit this shit so please forgive me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cool with me. Also a couple of days later after it's had time to go in full effect.

Last edited:
So I put this oil in my engine this am as I said I would. I have to tell u this is one great product. This is the only prop that I have used that had zero and I mean zero pip. It's been 4 hours already and there is no pain or discomfort what so ever. I'm pretty impressed how smooth it was. Thin D might be onto something here. Bud!!!! Thank you for letting me test it I will continue with it until the whole bottle is gone. So far I really like it. Next shot I'll put it in my quad which always gets sore as fuck. So I'm willing to take a chance here and see how it works there. I'll keep u posted how it goes. So far my mpg are pretty high on that source of fuel ⛽️!!!! Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom