bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

More EVO Bull Shit, Lying, Low Class Practice

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
these guys are so fucking pathetic... here is a PRIME EXAMPLE

A member asked a few months ago about a new SARM called SR 9009... ALL responses that were given were deleted except TWO and BOTH are alters of wolfpackalpha... The first "BigMarti" was one of the first alters he created to run fake logs etc... The other is Gear Queer whoops, I mean Gear Head.... These guys never cease to amaze me on how truly pathetic they are... So basically, in whole, they say that it is no good ONLY because the do not sell it on sarms1 and other places will do so... Anything they do not offer that someone else does is "no good", "hype" etc... fucking pathetic... then they underdose and overprice what they actually do have... So basically they lie all the way around to everyone, especially with all the conspiring and fake things they present...

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anab ... 33228.html

Lmao.....I read three threads on that forum when trying to learn about AAS and SARMS and I could just tell they were sketchy. So glad I found this forum.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: More EVO Bull Shit, Lying, Low Class Practice

DylanGemelli said:

A member asked a few months ago about a new SARM called SR 9009... ALL responses that were given were deleted except TWO and BOTH are alters of wolfpackalpha... The first "BigMarti" was one of the first alters he created to run fake logs etc... The other is Gear Queer whoops, I mean Gear Head.... These guys never cease to amaze me on how truly pathetic they are... So basically, in whole, they say that it is no good ONLY because the do not sell it on sarms1 and other places will do so... Anything they do not offer that someone else does is "no good", "hype" etc... fucking pathetic... then they underdose and overprice what they actually do have... So basically they lie all the way around to everyone, especially with all the conspiring and fake things they present...

Nothing surprising there my brother! You and I both know very well how they roll and handle things. The members are not stupid and can see right through their bullshit tactics. They aren't fooling anyone.

I'm so glad to be past that place and have such a great home we've created here without any of that to worry about.

I can't wait to hear all the great things from the feedback about these new sarms once Pure Essence releases them!!

Re: RE: Re: More EVO Bull Shit, Lying, Low Class Practice

PHURIOUS said:
Evo is just whack in general.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yes sir! I don't post on there anymore but I'm sure I will be banned just for being here...or they will just use my account for fake logs and posts...they will need someone to review the next miracle n2gainz product!!!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Trust me. Evo aint the only place that sucks. There are plenty of others as well. It just hits you boys harder cause you were staff there.

I have learned to let the BS in one ear and out the other. If I see certain people posting in a thread I ignore it. Some good bros there still but a lot I ignore

Wow!! Lol

Evo is bull, but that's where I met a lot of you guys, so some good did come out of it.

And yes, I can think of another place that posts lies and only put the information they want people to hear out there. Hmmmm... What was the name of that little forum that's going no where again? Lol

sweetnspicy said:
Wow!! Lol

Evo is bull, but that's where I met a lot of you guys, so some good did come out of it.

And yes, I can think of another place that posts lies and only put the information they want people to hear out there. Hmmmm... What was the name of that little forum that's going no where again? Lol

Lol. I know the exact place you r talking about. The owner is a SPINELESS little bitch! And his place is a cesspool.
Only one good thing came out of that place dear.

DylanGemelli said:

You have a lot of friends here bro, old and new and many more will follow. With honesty, integrity and transparency you will grow this forum into the biggest and best on the web.

That my friend will be the biggest slap in the face. As they say "success is the biggest revenge"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I know for one, I am not going anywhere. I've been a lurker in a few forums and active in another. But this place is home. I've seen some whacked out advice given at other places. Things that make me want to beat somebody. But not once has that happened here. So I'll do my part to keep it that way and always try to learn more so that I can give the best advice I can.
Like Mason said, integrity and honesty will be what makes us stand above the others.

Mason Kray said:
DylanGemelli said:

You have a lot of friends here bro, old and new and many more will follow. With honesty, integrity and transparency you will grow this forum into the biggest and best on the web.

That my friend will be the biggest slap in the face. As they say "success is the biggest revenge"

I really appreciate that brother and trust me when I tell you, Its a fucking PRIORITY to the HIGHEST EXTENT to make sure that there is nothing but integrity and honesty present at all times here and we will all grow together as a family and not just a forum...

Saiyan said:
Well I know for one, I am not going anywhere. I've been a lurker in a few forums and active in another. But this place is home. I've seen some whacked out advice given at other places. Things that make me want to beat somebody. But not once has that happened here. So I'll do my part to keep it that way and always try to learn more so that I can give the best advice I can.
Like Mason said, integrity and honesty will be what makes us stand above the others.

Your loyalty is truly appreciated and I guarantee you and that's my word at a million percent, that this place will be the most integrity filled and honest home you will find...

I don't understand how people don't see it. It is so blatantly obvious and I saw it from day 1. It started off well with Arabian holding down the fort but once they pushed him out it was all over.

Evo has a huge number of members. Even if 1/2 of those members are alters it is still a big forum and I don't understand how more don't see what is going on.

You can really see who pushed the stuff. If somebody can't see it then its gonna be a costly lesson. There needs to be an ignore list so I can talk with the good bros and ignore the pushers

bonacris said:
You can really see who pushed the stuff. If somebody can't see it then its gonna be a costly lesson. There needs to be an ignore list so I can talk with the good bros and ignore the pushers

Haha well you know that EVO would never allow you to ignore those certain people you are talking about. It defeats the purpose of why they want you there in the first place, to scam the fuck out of you...

Top Bottom