domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mk powder

  1. #1

    Mk powder

    Have a few grams mk powder. Can i just cap the powder? Or would i have to use some sort of filler to make the absorption rate better or something???

  2. #2
    Senior Member gian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Milan, Italy
    Posts
    1,400
    A few grams of powder...? How do you know that it’s really MK? Have you tested it in a lab? I’m asking you because there are people buying grams of sarms powder on eBay for 100$.. and in the very best scenario, it’s sugar...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxingbully View Post
    Have a few grams mk powder. Can i just cap the powder? Or would i have to use some sort of filler to make the absorption rate better or something???
    Not anything I would trust whatsoever bro. About 99% of the bulk powders out there are bunk. Also if you had legit there's a little more to it than just capping it. You'd have to measure with a scale on everything among other things. It's a process

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gian View Post
    A few grams of powder...? How do you know that it’s really MK? Have you tested it in a lab? I’m asking you because there are people buying grams of sarms powder on eBay for 100$.. and in the very best scenario, it’s sugar...
    Right... unless you have the proper equipment and connections I wouldn’t even waste my money.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    I do have a scale to dose it accurate just wanted to hear if i could cap it with or without a filler?? It's definately alright , had it sent from a buddy in china who got it through a huge distribution factory of raw powders etc...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxingbully View Post
    I do have a scale to dose it accurate just wanted to hear if i could cap it with or without a filler?? It's definately alright , had it sent from a buddy in china who got it through a huge distribution factory of raw powders etc...
    It would be much easier to make into solution. 1 gram is 1000mg's so.......25mg times 30 is 750mg, which would make a 30 day supply

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    It would be much easier to make into solution. 1 gram is 1000mg's so.......25mg times 30 is 750mg, which would make a 30 day supply

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks my man. Can you be so kind and link me to those solvents you would recommmend me to suspend it in?

  8. #8
    Can i just mix it with peg300?😃

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxingbully View Post
    Can i just mix it with peg300?
    Do it in 151 rum or some shine

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •