napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mk powder

Boxingbully

Have a few grams mk powder. Can i just cap the powder? Or would i have to use some sort of filler to make the absorption rate better or something???

A few grams of powder...? How do you know that it’s really MK? Have you tested it in a lab? I’m asking you because there are people buying grams of sarms powder on eBay for 100$.. and in the very best scenario, it’s sugar...

Have a few grams mk powder. Can i just cap the powder? Or would i have to use some sort of filler to make the absorption rate better or something???

Not anything I would trust whatsoever bro. About 99% of the bulk powders out there are bunk. Also if you had legit there's a little more to it than just capping it. You'd have to measure with a scale on everything among other things. It's a process

A few grams of powder...? How do you know that it’s really MK? Have you tested it in a lab? I’m asking you because there are people buying grams of sarms powder on eBay for 100$.. and in the very best scenario, it’s sugar...

Right... unless you have the proper equipment and connections I wouldn’t even waste my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a scale to dose it accurate just wanted to hear if i could cap it with or without a filler?? It's definately alright , had it sent from a buddy in china who got it through a huge distribution factory of raw powders etc...

I do have a scale to dose it accurate just wanted to hear if i could cap it with or without a filler?? It's definately alright , had it sent from a buddy in china who got it through a huge distribution factory of raw powders etc...
It would be much easier to make into solution. 1 gram is 1000mg's so.......25mg times 30 is 750mg, which would make a 30 day supply

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It would be much easier to make into solution. 1 gram is 1000mg's so.......25mg times 30 is 750mg, which would make a 30 day supply

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks my man. Can you be so kind and link me to those solvents you would recommmend me to suspend it in?

Top Bottom