napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

mk 677 and prediabetes and long term

jeffg1980

Hi I am new here but I hope Im doing this right. I am 38 years old and work out daily. I have been taking mk 677 for almost a year. I take the capsule 25 mg before bed and in general it has been great. My injuries healed, sleep great, put on alot of muscle.
Anyhow I got married last September and my diet has been quite bad. I have been eating especially the last 3-4 months. Alot of homefries in the morning and too much sugary drinks and etc. I still lifted but definitely much less cardio since marriage and way too much ice cream and sweets.
Anyhow I got a wake up call big time because last year I had my physical and fasting was at 100 and last week I got 111 which the dr said is prediabetes. So I have 2 big questions..
1. I am a personal trainer and know how to have a very healthy diet and more aerobic exercise. Im cutting all sweets out, not bad carbs, eating broccoli and nuts etc.. But is the mk 677 a big thing with increase blood sugar I hope its all diet.?
2. Second I have thought about stopping it. Should I taper off or is it safe to just stop. I did skip it 1 day and the next day felt a little off like crappy kind of. Im thinking its that my mood wasnt enhanced so it felt depression. Id like to know if I shouldnt get bad withdrawals or anything. Thanks for your time anyone ?

You have to eat right with MK-677 if not you need to stop. If you're going to stop just stop. You don't need to taper.

Thanks for replying. So may I ask, if I stop will I have any withdrawals do you think? Also now Im eating very strict and healthy will i be fine. Still taking mk 677. I wasnt sure if its not smart to take more than a year straight

Ok thanks last question. Does mk 677 make blood sugar go up or was that just my diet that was bad. I am improving diet big time i want to just make sure mk 677 over time doesnt like make insulin sensitivity decrease too much.. Also do you know if when I do stop.I will have some withdrawal like depressed or something. Im just ask8ng cus ive read online. Im sure most people dont know what they are talking about. But I trust you

The blood sugar issues are from not eating clean on MK-677. Monitor your A1C for insulin resistance issues. If it starts creeping up take a break. If you decide to stop you'll get tired for a week or so but it'll pass.

Top Bottom