napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mk 677 and advice please

jeffg1980

So I have been taking mk 677 for a year now. I love it and my body and mental health has been great.
I did for a while eat bad like tons potatoes, sweets etc and my blood sugar was 111 a month ago from my physical which is pre diabetes.
Now ever since that test I have changed my lifestyle and diet into perfect like all veggies, water, almonds 99% fat free turkey and etc. Im focused and lost 8 lbs and def alot water weight and more muscle..
So heres my 2 questions,
If I eat and literally have no sugar and am eating as clean as anyone, exercise daily and etc dont drink smoke etc and still take the mk 677 will my blood sugar go down or will it still go up. I have been told.mk 677 can decrease insuling sensitivity and raise blood sugar.. I know eating terrible with it over time raised it from a year ago, but if your eating perfect will it make it still go up?
Also is it bad or dangerous to take for more than a year. Every night before bed I take 25 mg capsule never more never less..
Thank you anyone for your honest advice. Im nervous Im going to have to stop or is dangerous now. I didnt take it 1 day and noticed next day I felt a little off and tired which assume is a withdrawal feeling after taking for a long time. Id like to keep taking it but not sure if blood sugar keep going up no matter how healthy i am

You need to pay attention to your A1C. If that starts creepy up yearly then you have a problem if not don't worry about it.

If you eat crap food then yes it can be a problem but that's on you not the MK-677.

Ok may I ask, if I eat very clean and commited like perfect diet will my a1c go down or will the mk 677 make it go up.no matter what, thats what Im trying to figure out. Also taking it for over a year is it bad for you or anything? Just cus i know steroids are different but I always heard you must take a break at some point. I didnt know if it was the same for mk 677

I've been using MK 677 for 19 months straight. My blood glucose spiked to 130 in the first month of use. I monitored my IGF 1 and glucose levels thru blood work and still do and haven't had any issues since that first month. I plan to run MK 677 for 36 months total and reacess.

Ok may I ask, if I eat very clean and commited like perfect diet will my a1c go down or will the mk 677 make it go up.no matter what, thats what Im trying to figure out. Also taking it for over a year is it bad for you or anything? Just cus i know steroids are different but I always heard you must take a break at some point. I didnt know if it was the same for mk 677
Just monitor your A1C with bloodwork. I can't predict what will happen but if it's in a safe range there's no reason to stop MK-677.

Thank you both for your timely response. Cyborg, so I spoke to my doctor and she said a year ago for the physical my blood sugar was 101 and then a month ago was 111. I do realize I was being very bad past year as I got married so was eating tons of carbs, refined carbs, ice cream, dessert, alot of steak etc not much cooking..you know how it is, when you first get married you get a little lost of focus when traveling etc. So i know that contributed big time also with blood sugar going out, also the 2 months before physical I was my worst.
So the test def opened my eyes. Ive been dedicated lately and plan to continue to perfect diet, cook every day. minimal sodium, almost no sugar. making veggies, 99% fat free turkey and etc. no desset in a month. Ive lost 9 lbs and definitelly notice face and stomach thinned alot.. So what Im trying to figure out, is if I have do a perfect diet, then normally my blood sugar will go down and get out of prediabetes stage. But will taking the mk 677 25 mg before bed whole year still make it go up or should it with a perfect diet make go down. Also is there any withdrawals contributed to long term taking it and stopping. thanks I appreciate it alot

Top Bottom