napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677

Dustybottoms

Hello,
I've been dose researching MK-677 and I know that the recommended dose is 25mg a day...I get that, but I'm a little confused on when to take it. I've read that you should take it at night before bed, but then I just watched a Youtube vid and they said to take it in the A.M.. What is the best time?? I'm also taking IGF-1 post workout...which is magical all on it's own. Would the two work well together?? I'm new to these Forums so I appreciate your help. Thanks again, Dustybottoms

Hello,
I've been dose researching MK-677 and I know that the recommended dose is 25mg a day...I get that, but I'm a little confused on when to take it. I've read that you should take it at night before bed, but then I just watched a Youtube vid and they said to take it in the A.M.. What is the best time?? I'm also taking IGF-1 post workout...which is magical all on it's own. Would the two work well together?? I'm new to these Forums so I appreciate your help. Thanks again, Dustybottoms
You can definitely use them together bro. Typically we recommend dosing mk677 in the am, as most people get less lethargy dosing it that way

Just make sure you get good high quality mk677. It's the most faked sarm of all, and the very best you'll find is from www.sarmsx.com

Cool, cool R.R.. I appreciate your reply. I will check out sarmsx.com. All of what I have read on MK-677 is amazing. I'm excited to try it. Another question for you RickRock. I'm on a test replacement of 250mg a week and HCG. I started taking MK-2866 and it was giving me great results, but my sex drive diminished quickly...even with taking test injections. I went from horny as hell to not even thinking about it. I read that it could give a big test drop after 40 days. Not sure what happened to me. Thanks!

250mg is a blast, not a trt. You are probably getting estrogen issues, as I'll bet you arent taking any sort of AI.

No, I haven't been. Between the Test and HCG I've been fine. I should take that and see if it takes care of the situation. Thank you!

Cool, cool R.R.. I appreciate your reply. I will check out sarmsx.com. All of what I have read on MK-677 is amazing. I'm excited to try it. Another question for you RickRock. I'm on a test replacement of 250mg a week and HCG. I started taking MK-2866 and it was giving me great results, but my sex drive diminished quickly...even with taking test injections. I went from horny as hell to not even thinking about it. I read that it could give a big test drop after 40 days. Not sure what happened to me. Thanks!
Well, if you are on trt then your test levels can't drop because your test is coming exogonously. My next question is where your ostarine is from. It's entirely possible it's not real ostarine at all

Estrogen could be elevated too. You really need bloodwork, and trt should be no more than 200 per week

Last edited:
I thought it wouldn't drop either because of the Test. I'm not sure if it even dropped. I just noticed my sexual desire deminished quickly. I got it from enhancedrx. Not sure if it's bad to drop names. I had blood work done two months ago and I'm at 1200 on the Test. I take 125 twice a week... I am 40 yrs old.

1200 on TRT is way to high and poses long term health problems. You need to get that dialed in around 700-800.

Well shit....I feel like Arnald in his prime though, but way smaller. I'll get some blood draw again to see where I'm at now. I'll drop down to 100 twice weekly.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm thinking 500iu twice a week. I could be way wrong. I'd have to look when I get to the house.

I was taking it in the beginning, but they drew blood and I said I didn't need it so I stopped. I have not taken a break from TRT or the HCG since I started. It's been a year and a half.

Fuck!!!! I set up an appointment for next week to get labs done. I truly appreciate your help. The doc has told me that as long as I'm at safe test levels, I'm good.

I'm not fucked yet. It seems that I can get it handled before I fuck myself up. I appreciate ya. I think that there are a lot of guys out there that might not know this kind of stuff. I'm going off what the doc tells me. That sucks!

I have not done an Endo or MRI. I had a bad crash racing motorcycles and lost a 1/3 of a nut. My surgeon told me I might get a drop in Test because of it. I explained it to the doc, he did labs on me and said my Test was at 215. So I started taking it. That was 1.5 years ago.

Haha, I road raced for 5 years...a ZX6. Those big crashes are never fun!! That's cool that you ride. I now ride a GSXR 1000.
I appreciate your help, and support. I will keep you posted my friend. I'm hoping that I'm well.

Top Bottom