napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mixing Winstrol and oil based compounds

I've never done it but I don't see why you couldn't. It's probably a good idea to anyways because that water based Winny is gonna hurt. Why don't you just get oral Winny?

Had a very hard time finding it here locally. Found a very good brand Ilium 20ml for 100$. Just did my first shot went great and i mixed it with my test. Another question since you’re one of he top guys here, can this be ran e2d? Half life is 36-48hrs

That's the active half life. I personally would pin it ed....eod maybe, definitely not e2d.

I'm starting to wonder why I'm the only one that answers your questions.

I agree. Am going to wait for the 4 bottles of Test prop i ordered to do it along with it 50ed each. In the meantime i will go 50eod

I wouldn't recommend eod dosing, even with the injectible. You'll get far better stability dosed ED

Rick, one question . What can i stack with test and winny? am looking into tren a, do you recommend anything else?

One more question, will tren cough not be as harsh if diluted with test and icing down the area pre injection?

One more question, will tren cough not be as harsh if diluted with test and icing down the area pre injection?
Just pin that shit and stop being a pussy. I use a Tren / Mast / Test blend and I still get a cough. It's tolerable... Definitely not fun but tolerable. I would imagine mixing it with Test would help. I've never pinned Tren solo. I would never ice down an injection site. That just sounds weird.

Ok will do so lmao. I am coming to the end of my cycle got 6-8 weeks left so i want to end it the best way possible and run a very massive PCT. tren 75eod or ed?

I have ran tren e but not ace i want the real deal and along winny i believe the results will be badass along with training and dieting

Hey guys how does this look to finish my cycle , will run it for 8 weeks 75mg tren ace eod total 300mg
250mg Test e .5 EOD total 500mg
100 mg Winstrol eod total 400mg

Top Bottom