napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Missbizz's Phurious Primo/Var log

MissBizz

So to start this log out I'd like to say I've been running pharmecutical primo for 6 weeks at 50 mg..Phurious B12...sarms gw and sr9009...and for 4 weeks I ran what I thought was liquid var at 10mg from express domestic.

My intent was to kick off the cycle with 10mg of var ed for the first 6 weeks. My first week on var primo I was very sick as our weather here has been shit...my second week I was feeling ok ...noticed a little swelling in my face and eyes nothing major...sensitivity to my clit and slight enlargement nothing major here either...week 3 my sex drive started crashing down the swelling in my face would come and go...week four was the worst...by week 4...I gained 10lbs(water weight).. had severe swelling in my feet..face and eyes...my blood pressure was raising on and off and I was getting light headed and headaches...the last day on the shit var(or dbol whatever the hell it was) my head felt like it was going to explode...assume very high blood pressure..we haven't lab maxed the var in fact trashed it..it's now been 3 weeks since I quit that and I now have 10 mg var from Phurious and a special mixture of 100mg primo/100mg eq.

I started the Phurious var on Sunday and have taken 2 doses..tonight is the first shot of primo/eq..I will be running those at 50mg each until the end of my cycle at 16 weeks.

So my cycle didn't begin the greatest and I haven't been super productive but I do feel ive gained a bit of strength. I've upped on my weights on pretty much everything I do.. I'll update regularly since switching to Phurious..and I'll inform of my sides or lack of sides and update with my workouts and gains!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

very nice im in to follow this shit sucks that ex dom could have possibly done that bullshit but there is a reason he went awol frickin turd
good luck on this run I know you will kill it

very nice im in to follow this shit sucks that ex dom could have possibly done that bullshit but there is a reason he went awol frickin turd
good luck on this run I know you will kill it
Yeah it is what it is it was right when he was going under... im sure at one point his shit was great.... im just picking up and continuing on!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

2nd pin of Phurious eq/primo blend was Monday night. Very smooth! I am now on week 8 of primo..week 2 of the eq primo blend and week 2 of Phurious 10mg anavar. I'm also on week 8 of GW& SR9009
Yesterday was chest and back (more back since every bech was taken..but did do bench press machines) upon lifting my muscles are feeling very full and hard..pumps are great slightly painful. Overall I feel great my sense of well being and mood just seems better. Slight acne on the shoulders nothing too bad or very noticeable.
Last night's workout:
Leverage decline bench press:
10@110
8@110
8@110
Seated machine rows
10@55#
8@55#
8@55#
8@55#
6@55#
6@55#
Barbell bent over rows
3 sets of 6 @85#
1 set of 4 @85#
Cable seated rows
2 sets of 8 @70#
2 sets of 6@70#
Tbar rows
3 sets of 8 @45#
Bench press machine
8@115#
7@115#
6@115#
Lat pull downs
10@115#
8@115#
6@115#
Finished off with 10 minutes of sprints on the treadmill then 15 minutes on the elliptical trainer.

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Asking politely, any issues downstairs? Sensitive?

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS
Haha you're good. Still sensitive down there not as much as when I first started the primo. A tad bit of swelling g nothing g major and libido is fully recovered and back through the roof!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

In to follow!! I'm sure you'll love this combo!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Switched up a little yesterday would have been shoulders but I decided on hitting legs:
Smith machine squats:
2x8 @115#
1x6 @135#
1x4@135#
Sit squats holding 25# plate:
2x10
1x8
Seated Leg press
1x6 @270#
2×6@260#
Leg extensions
4×10@100#
Thigh abductor
2x8@95#
3x6@95#
1×4@95#
Thigh adductor
2x12@95#
4x10@95#
Hanging knee raises
3x10
Knee hip raise on parallel bars
2x10
1x12
Decline bench leg raises
2x10
1x8
1.85 miles walk/run sprints
Today my first workout I took it a little extreme legs are sore
3 sets of 100 jumping jacks(300 total)
3 sets of 100 sit squats(300 total)
3 sets of 100 exercise ball crunches(300)
3sets of 25 push ups 55 men's 20 women's (knee push ups)
Tonight was bis and tris!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Nice amount of volume there. You'll feel that one for a while!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

3rd pin was Monday and it went great. Again smooth no pip. I still feel great overall .. a little agression.....my cardio is way through the roof...accomplished 400 jumping jacks...300 ball crunches...200 squats...95 male push ups and 5 female push ups yesterday for my first workout. Second workout was back and chest.
It's been a while since I've posted up pics. The ones on the left were during my sarms stack..taken the end of january. For me pretty much I'm going through an entire body transformation. Once I'm further along I'll post up my true befores(before starting sarms from last june)
Before: on the left After on the right
a383a8f74b179bc14ea67ec11c4c7263.jpg

6edbfbae221da038ab57f012684e5567.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Last edited:
Ur doing great. Shoulders are coming along great

PHURIOUS

3rd pin was Monday and it went great. Again smooth no pip. I still feel great overall .. a little agression.....my cardio is way through the roof...accomplished 400 jumping jacks...300 ball crunches...200 squats...95 male push ups and 5 female push ups yesterday for my first workout. Second workout was back and chest.
It's been a while since I've posted up pics. The ones on the right were during my sarms stack..taken the end of january. For me pretty much I'm going through an entire body transformation. Once I'm further along I'll post up my true befores(before starting sarms from last june)
a383a8f74b179bc14ea67ec11c4c7263.jpg

6edbfbae221da038ab57f012684e5567.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Nice missy!!! Great to see your trnaformations!!!!
Your shoulders really came out. Keep it up!!! [emoji7][emoji1434][emoji1434]

Flex Friday is everyday!

Ur doing great. Shoulders are coming along great

PHURIOUS
Thank you very much and am loving all your products with the sarms!!! I was giving shoulders an entire workout on tuesdays..I decided to back it off for just a bit and focus on my problem areas. The shoulders and my back are where I've seen the most progress!
Nice missy!!! Great to see your trnaformations!!!!
Your shoulders really came out. Keep it up!!! [emoji7][emoji1434][emoji1434]

Flex Friday is everyday!
Thank you Sarala! I appreciate it..you are a wonderful role model!!!
Hells ya thats what im talkin about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha..wait til you see my back and booty pics lol.
Look at them gunzzz!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
Oh yeah!! I'm catching up with you....hahaha

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

Top Bottom