napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Miss calculation Deca 400 and Test 250 first Pin

Warrior1992

Hey guys , need a little advice here as i fucked up on my first pin tonight , heres my stats
25 years old 176 pounds 14%bf , i just started my third cycle today ,first two were mild bulking cylce ( test cyp , equipoise and tbol ) for 14 week periods at mild dosage ( 500mg test , 600mg eq and 60mg tbol week ) The cycle im starting today is

First time Running Deca *

400mg Deca 1-14
500mg test Cyp 1-14
60mg tbol 1-5
Aromasin on Hand if i start having sides ,

So today before i pinned myself i mixed
1cc of test 250mg/ML , with 1cc and a quater of deca 300mg/mL in the same syringe , i forgot that i was gonna split the dose in two (
Like ive always been doing) but i guess my head was somewhere else and ended up injecting 250mg of test and 400mg of deca ,

What should i do now ? Pin myself in 3days with test only and start over 3days later with deca and test ?....

Help

Skip next pin day and do your normal half dose in 7 days
You should be using either caber or prami if you’re using deca/tren

Team MGP

Skip next pin day and do your normal half dose in 7 days
You should be using either caber or prami if you’re using deca/tren

Team MGP

Ok , what about Test ,? Should i still take my dose of test on next pin day or just wait 7days and pin both reg dose ?

consider it a front load and carry on. For sure though keep some caber or Prami on hand

A couple red flags besides your age and this being your 3rd cycle is that you say you have Aromasin on hand if needed. It's needed for those dosages. Start with 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly.

Also you need some Caber for that cycle. Deca is a very slow creeper and you won't notice prolactin sides until it's too late. Even 0.25 - 0.5mg once a week of Caber is better than nothing. 0.5md e3d is recommended and adjust accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple red flags besides your age and this being your 3rd cycle is that you say you have Aromasin on hand if needed. It's needed for those dosages. Start with 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly.

Also you need some Caber for that cycle. Deca is a very slow creeper and you won't notice prolactin sides until it's too late. Even 0.25 - 0.5mg once a week of Caber is better than nothing. 0.5md e3d is recommended and adjust accordingly.

Is caber the kind of thing you think is worth taking before you know you need to? .25/wk sounds very reasonable. I'd heard of some having bad experiences with caber sides. And it's tweaking your endo system, if it isn't necessary to avoid a problem, is it a good idea to just take?

Is caber the kind of thing you think is worth taking before you know you need to? .25/wk sounds very reasonable. I'd heard of some having bad experiences with caber sides. And it's tweaking your endo system, if it isn't necessary to avoid a problem, is it a good idea to just take?
I've already given a recommendation ^^^^^. I've run 19-Nor's with and without Caber and the difference was night and day. Less acne, higher libido, and less sides. Start with low low dose and access.

At 400mg deca, it at least run a low dose of caber at the minimum

Top Bottom