napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Minimum LGD dose to prevent suppression

NYCShredder

Fellas, wondering if anyone can help answer a hypothetical 2-part question....

1) If you want to minimize suppression while on LGD (but still book gains), what is the minimum dose E/D to shoot for? From what I understand, you're bound to get great gains from 10mg ED but will be moderately suppressed. What about 5mg? 7mg?

2) would running a SERM on low-dose LGD help counteract suppression? i.e. say 5mg LGD and 10-20mg ED of Nolva....

As always, all thoughtful responses appreciated.

I wouldn't worry about suppression while running LGD. It's very mild and you can run a mini PCT afterwards.

You're making it to hard man. Just run it at 10mg ED for 12 weeks and then run a mini PCT. simple.

No you can't avoid suppression and get results with LGD. And no a serm isn't the answer. Honestly I would try one shot of HCG every 1-2 weeks, 250iu. It won't mess with natural LH and should give a bump of test while on. ORRRR just run RAD140 with it and pct like everyone else.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

"Can't avoid suppression", that was my hunch, thanks for clarifying. Reason for asking was that when I ran a Test/Dbol cycle back in day, I had a mild case of gyno flare and wasn't running an AI on-cycle. So was thinking that since LGD is only mildly suppressive (not straight shutdown), maybe MAYBE it could be fought with a SERM on-cycle. No such luck. Thanks Steel for reinforcing that.

What should pct with LGD look like? I currently have Aromasin, Nolva, and Clomid in "the drawer". Shouldn't need clomid without the LH being affected by LGD, right?

I only recommend running LGD at 10mg per day. Don't run it any less. Suppression is light, so it's really not a worry and recovery afterwards is generally easy. It's even easy when stacking multiple sarms, which is what I recommend you do to get the most out of your cycle. Here is a full layout for you that I recommend

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I had a 50% suppression from LGD...

So I added clomid daily @20

that helped substantially. Go 40 if not enough.

My PCT plan is to run clomid AND nolva.

And just for the record, I seem to be one of those guys thats very prone to the sides from SARMS, so take my advice from that standpoint.

Last edited:
Nice, that's good info, thanks JP.

Guess I'll run the Clomid and the Nolva together, and then going to start the MK677 in PCT and run for 9-12 mos. Thanks again fellas.

RickRock, how does RAD140 affect suppression? I have some on hand but was going to run it standalone in a future cycle. Obviously the RAD140 would add gains but would it also additionally suppress on top of the LGD?

Last edited:
Nice, that's good info, thanks JP.

Guess I'll run the Clomid and the Nolva together, and then going to start the MK677 in PCT and run for 9-12 mos. Thanks again fellas.

RickRock, how does RAD140 affect suppression? I have some on hand but was going to run it standalone in a future cycle. Obviously the RAD140 would add gains but would it also additionally suppress on top of the LGD?

Suppression from any sarms are minimal so even stacked together, LGD and RAD will not be bad on suppression

Couldn't you just dose recommended dose 10mg ED but run tribulus and tongkat Ali with it to offset and suppression?

It depends how suppressed you get. If I dont take clomid during a heavy cycle, I get very very heavily suppressed. Even trib/tonkgkat didnt help.

But keep in mind, I'm the exception here. I get very very heavily suppressed.

It's really person dependent as well. My friend ran it and it suppressed him over 50%. The only bad this is we don't have his original numbers. Only while on LGD and then several weeks after stopping.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom