napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid cycle bloodwork

Hotsauce

Screenshot_20180521-083652.jpgScreenshot_20180521-083631.jpg

Hey guys what is your opinion on my numbers? Been on peak performance cypionate 250 pinning only 400 twice a week and axio turinabol 60mg a day. Bloodwork was taken 3 days after my last pin. Please let me know what I need to improve or adjust to have a successful cycle. Thank you

I would give my opinion but i cant pull up the pics large enough to view or read anything on it.

I'll just give you the high and low numbers

Alkaline phosphate low 37, AST high 47, ALT HIGH 130, Red blood cell count high 5.83, MCH low 26.1, FSH LOW O.7, LH low 0.2, Estradiol high 42 and total testerone High 1362

Sorry about the inconvenience I hope someone can help me make out these numbers and what I need to work on. I'm on aromasin EOD 10 mg.

I'll just give you the high and low numbers

Alkaline phosphate low 37, AST high 47, ALT HIGH 130, Red blood cell count high 5.83, MCH low 26.1, FSH LOW O.7, LH low 0.2, Estradiol high 42 and total testerone High 1362

Sorry about the inconvenience I hope someone can help me make out these numbers and what I need to work on. I'm on aromasin EOD 10 mg.

Estrogen is optimal in the 30's but i wouldnt say 42 is anything to be concerned about. Test is a little lower than i would think you would be at for what your taking but not low enough to consider it "bad gear". 250 cyp and t bol would put me over 1500.

I'm only pinning 200mg twice a week. You think I should go up to 250? My strength has stalled for a couple weeks now and I'm a bit concerned. My body is shaping up looking alot bulkier. Should I be worried about my high red blood cells? So low FsH and LH is common?

I'm only pinning 200mg twice a week. You think I should go up to 250? My strength has stalled for a couple weeks now and I'm a bit concerned. My body is shaping up looking alot bulkier. Should I be worried about my high red blood cells? So low FsH and LH is common?

so your pinning for 400 per week or 200 total each week, so 100 per injection?

6 weeks going on my 7th. Done with the turinabol. I havent made any significant strength gans since week 5. Thinking about upping the dose to 250 and instead of the 14 week cycle I was thinking of going 20 weeks instead? Your thoughts?

6 weeks going on to my 7th. My strength gains has stalled since week 5. Thinking about upping the doses to 250mg twice a week. Also done with the turinabol after 6 weeks of headache and nosebleed lol. Also I was thinking about going 20 weeks instead of the 14 weeks I planned. Your thoughts bro?

6 weeks going on to my 7th. My strength gains has stalled since week 5. Thinking about upping the doses to 250mg twice a week. Also done with the turinabol after 6 weeks of headache and nosebleed lol. Also I was thinking about going 20 weeks instead of the 14 weeks I planned. Your thoughts bro?

you can, recovery will be more difficult extending it another 6 weeks. You could up the test of course but i think your gear is under dosed. If it bothers you then just reach out to the reps.

if your on trt then of course it wont matter if you extend it. but i wouldnt go past 20 weeks on increased test just for health cautions

Recovery you mean PCT? I'm on TRT for the rest of my life bro. Thinking about changing to pharma lady cypionate gear.

From the info given, I'd say your gear is 100% underdosed. Less than 1500ng/dl is wack. It should be WAYYYY higher than that.

From the info given, I'd say your gear is 100% underdosed. Less than 1500ng/dl is wack. It should be WAYYYY higher than that.

Exactly my thoughts. He’s not on anything crazy but I’ve ran simpler cycles with my total t being higher than that

Top Bottom