napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid cycle blood results.. need some advice

tumtum

This was the 6th week of the cycle

Running test cyp @ 350mg/wk (split into 2 doses)
Tbol @ 60mg/day (first 6 wks)
Deca @350mg a day (split into 2 doses)

Total test was at 1736
Estradiol was at 56 (extremely estrogen prone) and I'm running aromasin at 12.5mg daily
Prolactin was at .6 (running caber @.5 E3D)

Thinking I should up my test and deca to 450-500mg.. I've experienced zero strength gains in the gym so I'm thinking I'm just not absorbing this well.

Trt of of 200mg has had me around 1000 in the past (I lowered it to 150 on my own)

Welllllll.......based on your E levels and your prolactin levels, I'd say your E levels are a bit high and prolactin too low. I like my E levels in the 20ish range and my Prolactin around 5-10. So based on your #'s I'd say up your Aromasin and decrease caber. You may not need caber at all If you get E under control, but you'll need to get bloods again in about a month to see how the changes affect you. Those are my thoughts, but hopefully someone else with more experience will chime in. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Another thought is that you Aromasin may be bunk. I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying I am also extremely sensitive to E sides and Sarmsx liquid Aromasin works great for me at 15mg EOD, even on 300mg of test and 300mg of tren per week. So, you might wanna check your source. It sounds like your caber is legit though. Is it from the same source or is it pharma? Just some ideas. I am certainly not trying to cause issues with your source. Just thinking out loud. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

with some simple adjustments here you can actually increase your TT as well. With your aromasin since you are using 12.5mg ED i would include a couple of days of 25mg in there spread out throughout the week, or you can try 25mg EOD. As far as the caber goes with it that low, and i personally was at the same exact # .6ng on my current cycle now, i dropped the caber but you could also try .25mg once a week just to be safe until you understand your body. Now that i think about it i have been noticing that everyone that has used caber and ran bloodwork their PRL has been coming back at .6ng not sure if thats a coincidence or not. Maybe thats about as low as it goes, similar to how LH and FSH comes back usually at .2 when shut down. Dostinex is EXTREMELY potent

Tum tum do you have a before starting pic?

Just curious because I am starting the exact cycle this July 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@BillyD@Kid I am estrogen prone myself. I am running 12.5 EOD and its ok but sometimes I still feel sensitivity. Do you think uping it up to 25mg Eod would be safe?

Last edited:
I pulled blood like 3 weeks ago and it was at 20.3. Which is good maybe a little low for some people. I'll try
Uping it once a week

I still feel nipple sensitively. About once or twice a week. Can't explain it but no BS it happens. At those levels.

Here are my bloods.
83cc4b5ad06174466738d3a6a1bd8853.jpg

Thus is my fifth cycle but it has been a long time since I ran one. Also going to start trt once I find a doctor I can trust. I have had a bad experience with trt docs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's the thing, you need to find what works for you. And if what you are taking now is not enough you need more right ? Some people need 25mg ED some need 12.5mg E3D u need to find what keeps you in range. Trial and experience with blood work is the only true way to zero this in. However for you if 12.5mg EOD is not enough I would go with 12.5mg ED

Some very usable advice on this thread brother! My estrogen was at a perfect 27 two weeks prior to starting my current 16 week cycle of 350mg test cyp per week and 700mg Eq. Now I am two weeks in and based on how I'm feeling, I suspect my estro has shot up. I had been doing 12.5mg aromasin EOD, but after reading this, I'm gonna experiment with 25mg ED for a couple of days, then switch to 12.5mg ED. I'll be due for mid cycle blood work in six weeks

Your telling me! Thanks for the advice Billy. This forum has taught me stuff that idoits at the gym or friends have no clue of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom