napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid Cycle Blood Results - Looking for recommendations

Tally10

Got my mid cycle blood results today. Doing my first cycle. Im six weeks in on a test c only cycle at 500mg a week. Pinning 250mg twice a week. My estrogen was up to 58.4. Im currently taking 12.5mg aromasin eod. Im wondering if I should up it to another 1/4 tab which would put me up to 18.75 eod or take 25 mg every three days? Would that be enough or should I go higher to get my level down?

Also my TT was at 3767. Does that sound pretty good? I know it varies person to person Im just trying to get an idea of how good the gear is. Not sourced from here btw. Any input would be appreciated.

Test looks good. I'd do 12.5mg aromasin every day until the estrogen has dropped to Normal levels.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah the Aromasin sounds bunk unless you're extremely estrogen sensitive.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Been taking 12.5 eod starting day one of cycle. I may be a little estro sensitive. Been feelin a little nipply lately! lol. I think the aromasin should be ok. Came from same place as gear and it seems alright.

Hell yeah man I saw them bloods you posted! That shit is off the hook! Id love to try it out for my next cycle.

Top Bottom