napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP TD and Review

bodean30

3aec0e0a93bbfb7af02329344fbbf90e.jpg

Let me first say that ThinD is an outstanding guy and very professional. Service is A+ with this guy.

Very quick delivery. He is on par with the best sources here. Ordered over the weekend and waiting in the mailbox on Wednesday.

I will update this thread as to the quality of the products in the above picture. The winstrol smells delicious as he uses vanilla protein powder as a filler. It was tempting to just start chewing caps. Lol
Just started the winstrol today so I should get a feel for the quality pretty soon.

MGP has some amazing prices right now. So far I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a source.

Updates to follow...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Looks good bro, what doses you plan on running?
I'm starting with 30mg/ed.
If all goes well and I don't experience any sides I may bump it up to 60mg/ed. That's the only complaint I would have regarding capsules is that you're kind of locked into dosing protocols.

Forgot to mention, the winstrol is for finishing off my Robolics Test/Deca cycle. I will dip into the MGP cypionate once I switch over to TRT.

You won't be disappointed. I love his stuff I can't speak for his winstrol(which I'm sure is fantastic) but his eq NPP and test are all amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update...
Been running MGP's winstrol caps for about 9 days so far. Started off at 30mg/ED for the first 5 days. Side effects have been very minimal so I bumped it up to 60mg/ED.

Definitely legit winny. Muscles are hardening up and the little bit of water retention from the deca is drying up. Knee joints are a little sore, but nothing bothersome. Strength is climbing. Hair is shedding a little more than usual so it's definitely a DHT.

So far very impressed with the winstrol. 👍

Update...
Had to crack open a vial of MGP's test cyp last night. Pinned 1.5ml into the left quad. Everything was smooth as silk. Zero pip today. Good shit. 👍

Still running his winstrol at 60mg/ED. Acne is coming out a little more. Mostly just the shoulders and back.
Muscles are hardening up nicely and body fat is continuing to drop. What an awesome oral for finishing a deca cycle.

Update...
Had to crack open a vial of MGP's test cyp last night. Pinned 1.5ml into the left quad. Everything was smooth as silk. Zero pip today. Good shit. 👍

Still running his winstrol at 60mg/ED. Acne is coming out a little more. Mostly just the shoulders and back.
Muscles are hardening up nicely and body fat is continuing to drop. What an awesome oral for finishing a deca cycle.

That's what I like to hear!! I'm going to have to try some myself here soon

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Update...
I've pinned MGP's test cyp 4 times so far and every one has been as smooth as the last. My latest injection was Saturday and it was nothing but perfect. Absolutely zero pip so far.

Unfortunately I had to discontinue the winstrol. DHT's just don't agree with me. Hair was shedding like crazy and the acne was becoming too much. Even at just 30mg a day it was too much. It really bums me out because I was loving the strength boost and the way it was cutting me up.
My final determination of MGP's winstrol is that it is legit as fuck and I would highly recommend it to anyone that tolerates it well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Everyone that has tried the winstrol has said it was damn sure good ass winstrol...lol. Sorry about the hair loss dude.

Look at all these MGP touchdowns, Thin D throwing them touchdowns like Tom Brady

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Top Bottom