napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Pricelist 12-11-2016

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

MGP Price and Product List

Effective 12/11/2016--- The pricelist could change before updated here. Please email us for a current list at [email protected]

Domestic USA only
Minimum...$100 ( before shipping )
Shipping...$10 ( Orders normally ship same or next day. Friday/weekend orders ship on Mon )
Payment...Bitcoin ( 20% discount for bitcoin users ).... and until Jan 1st, WU (online WU not accepted). On Jan 1st, bitcoin will be the only payment option.
Orders not paid within 24 hours will be cancelled.

Your source for affordable quality gear.
*All injectables have zero to minimal pip.
*All vials sterilized twice using dry heat.
*All vial products produced in batch form.
*All products accurately dosed.
*All products use double filtered GSO, unless stated otherwise.
*All products closely inspected by magnification before shipping.
*All packs checked for accurate content before shipping.

20ml VIALS.....( 10ml vials by request.)
-Test E 250 20ml--- $55
-Test Decanoate 250 20ml--- $55
-Test p 100 20ml--- $45
-Test base 50 10ml/20ml---$25/$40 (good for pre-wo) OUT OF STOCK
-Deca 200 20ml--- $65
-Decatest 400 20ml---$85 (Each ml contains 200mg nandrolone decanoate and 200mg test decanoate)
-NPP 150 20ml--- $70
-EQ 300 20ml--- $70
-Bold Cypionate 200 20ml--- $60 (minimal pip)
-Tren a 100 20ml--- $55 (This batch contains 2% guaiacol)
-Tren e 200 20ml--- $80
-Testren 200 20ml---$90..(that's 100mg test p and 100mg tren a per ml) OUT OF STOCK

Orals
-Anavar 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.
-Anavar 25mg---$75 100 capsule ct.
-Superdrol 10mg---$50 100 capsule ct.
-Dianabol 10mg 100ct---$50 -from my own stash
-Dianabol 50mg 50ct---$50 -from my own stash

.............. COMING SOON.......
Methenolone acetate (Primobolan) ???
Test c 200 and test c 250
Nandrolone propionate 100....more hormone per mg than NPP.
Winstrol 30mg caps....the last ones were 50mg.

Email at [email protected] for orders
Wickr app- thindee

Last edited:
Just posting this to keep people updated on things.
I got a sale in the works. It's coming up around here. Order up bitcoin users, that 20% discount won't last a lot longer.....but that shit is good now.

Last edited:
Just posting this to keep people updated on things.
I got a sale in the works. It's coming up around here. Order up bitcoin users, that 20% discount won't last a lot longer.....but that shit is good now.

Is 20% discount for using bitcoin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Not have bitcoin account!

I'm watching.

Damn, 300 EQ!

Thinking of that 16 week stack starting in May.

Keep up the good work...

Buddha

Yeah! Tren E 200mg/mL for $80! Am watching! Winter cycle coming up in matter of weeks! EQ run along side! Perfect!

Just for the hell of it, would anyone have a use for EQ400 ? What would be the point if I have an EQ300 ?

Thats a very competitive price on tren ace
Thanks dude. I try to have a good price on everything. I look at the prices of other sources that have the same dosages and just price lower. I feel like I might be a little too low sometimes. I don't want the price to be 'too good to be true'....that scares people. lol

Just for the hell of it, would anyone have a use for EQ400 ? What would be the point if I have an EQ300 ?

EQ 400 means pinning 2 mL instead of 2.5! Concentrated product means less quantity is necessary! And yes, interested in EQ400! Is something you have? Or going to make??

Well 400mg/mL means typical 20 mL jug last 10 weeks at average 800mg weekly dose!
For how much??

No idea yet....price is always the last thing I think about when I make gear. I'm open to suggestions on price.

What about the Winnie caps I got coming back up.....the last ones were 50mg. How about some 30mg ones?

Yep, I need to take that price back up to around $70. I just want to make it affordable for people to try my lab.
This batch I used 2% guaiacol, which most people here don't like, even though I use it personally sometimes. The result is I have hardly sold any....so I lowered the price to move it.
At that price, it won't hurt a wallet to try out my label. Buy it, try it, run bloods and come back for more.

Top Bottom