napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Payment info

Thin D

Hey folks,
I just wanted you all to know that for a while, due to security, bitcoin will be the only form of payment accepted. I will let you know when my WU resources will be back and ready to go. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause, but like I said....security.

Hope it's soon, man! Was getting ready to throw an order, but don't deal with bitcoin unfortunately.... Hope everything's okay.

i was going to place an order before the sale ended through WU as i have done so far because i don't use nor plan to use bitcoin. brother Thin, any chance you could extend the sale just until WU is an option again? would really appreciate it!

Anybody have better option for bitcoin than Coinbase I have that set up with my bank now because the card company kept flagging it but with the bank its a 6 day wait too buy bitcoin that I can't do I get a lot of stuff for other people and that just won't do

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

i was going to place an order before the sale ended through WU as i have done so far because i don't use nor plan to use bitcoin. brother Thin, any chance you could extend the sale just until WU is an option again? would really appreciate it!

Apparently that may not be a great idea if he's stated he has current security issue bro, c'mon now... let the man get shit sorted out as to protect everybody

I should have been more accurate and said that I am avoiding a potential security issue. I don't want it to become an issue in the future. Bitcoin orders are fine.

I should have been more accurate and said that I am avoiding a potential security issue. I don't want it to become an issue in the future. Bitcoin orders are fine.

How about CIM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody have better option for bitcoin than Coinbase I have that set up with my bank now because the card company kept flagging it but with the bank its a 6 day wait too buy bitcoin that I can't do I get a lot of stuff for other people and that just won't do

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Bitstamp take a loo.

that's really unfortunate, brother. understood. safety is the priority so i'll look into setting up bitcoin. what do you use?

Coinbase is very easy to setup and use. It's cool to watch your money go up and down like the stock market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom