napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP lands again

Thanks again Thin. Smooth coms, quick delivery, extremely well packaged, and I am more pumped than ever to start this cycle.

Don't mind the popped top, I let a bro use 2ml.

ce3984fb91c7c0fead7f66433d654169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good there are a lot of gains there!!! I am running them both right now along with his Deca

Great haul bro!
Thin is amazing! I'm starting his Tren A / Test C and Caber in 6 days. Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't deny how professional they make their gear look
Yeah, they definitely do man! Thins a good dude! Just have some patience hahah!

Great haul bro!
Thin is amazing! I'm starting his Tren A / Test C and Caber in 6 days. Can't wait!

Hell yes! Posting a log with some bloods? He'd probably love that as he hasn't had a ton of bloods posted!

Yeah, they definitely do man! Thins a good dude! Just have some patience hahah!

Hell yes! Posting a log with some bloods? He'd probably love that as he hasn't had a ton of bloods posted!

Going to try a mid cycle blood but it would only show the test level correct?
Either way can't wait. Christmas is coming in 6 days!

Going to try a mid cycle blood but it would only show the test level correct?
Either way can't wait. Christmas is coming in 6 days!

What do you mean by "only show test level" ? You can get a blood panel that'll show all several different categories, depends on what you order. I just wouldn't order the panel that has a 1500 cap so you can really know how high your bloods are.

What do you mean by "only show test level" ? You can get a blood panel that'll show all several different categories, depends on what you order. I just wouldn't order the panel that has a 1500 cap so you can really know how high your bloods are.

I mean, the only gear that would show up on the blood is testosterone.The ready is just checking liver,lipids etc....

I mean, the only gear that would show up on the blood is testosterone.The ready is just checking liver,lipids etc....

Ahhh ok! I get you, either way! Always good to post them to help rep his shit! Can't wait to hear your feedback on the tren

Top Bottom