napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP- EQ300 Back in stock

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

I got that EQ 300 in the 20ml size back in stock. So start buying it up.
The price is $70...unless you use bitcoin, then it's only $56.

*My Bold Cypionate 200 is almost ready. The 150mg/ml that I was selling, just was not kicking it enough for me.
*Got a NPP/test phenylpropionate coming out here soon....Nandrotest PP....I just haven't decided what dosage to make it. I think I'll start at 100/100 and go up a little from there.
* I haven't forgotten about all you Primo fans out there. I'm still working on the Primo acetate 100....give me a little more time. It's coming.
*Mast p will be out within 2 weeks probably.
*What kind of EQ blends do you guys want?...if any. Let me know.

Use bitcoin if you got it so you can get that 20% off...If you don't have it, get it because it's easy....just ask me how. That 20% bitcoin discount will only last a few more weeks. I'm gonna have a bitcoin sale coming up here.
Eventually I want to accept bitcoin only.

Last edited:
Nice I will be placing my order with you this week Thin! Awesome man thanks for keeping us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think an eq test blend is where it's at. You do say 300/300 you can have an eq on the side to pop in another 100 and do that twice a week. That or eq/test/mast would be a sweet little tickle in the leg.

A nice EQ and test e or d blend....hmmmm. I don't know if I can do 300/300, but I might give it a shot.
What dosages you thinking about on the eq/test e,c or d/mast e blend?

A lot of people like A LOT run C but for dosage it just varies. Whatever is stable enough you know. 500mg say like eq/mast 200 and test100. Or maybe NPP or Deca 150/mast 150 and test 100. Just you know trial and error i would say.

Thanks for the info NY. I suspected as much since EQ gets along pretty good with a lot of other stuff. Think I'm gonna try that EQ/test d 300/300 or 300/200....but I'm leaning toward 300/300.

You'd literally just need like 200 more of eq a week and your test would be solid even run a tad higher if you want

Say you wanted to just do one pin a week. For a lot of guys they only do and you had test c or d bold u. Pull 2 1/2 and have 750 test and 750 eq. That would be so solid.

200/300 Test/EQ

I like 600/900 that's my sweet spot even just 500 Test is ok with 900mg of EQ 20 wks and your solid of shiit.

Brad.

Top Bottom