napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Bloods Needed

Thin D

MGP Bloods $100 or Gear

Here is the deal......
I haven't seen any bloods posted for my gear yet, so.....The first two ( 2 ) people who post bloods, RUNNING MY LAB ONLY, (from a paid order, and I will check it) can chose 2 of the following for free....

20ml Test e 250
20ml Test d 250
20ml Test p 100
20ml EQ 300
20ml Decatest 400
20ml NPP 150
20ml Tren a 100
20ml Tren e 200

Be sure to tell what compound you were/are taking....what dose...how often...details people.
I know what some of you might be thinking...." but what if the bloods come back so bad from running your gear, why the hell would I want some more of it?"
If you don't want gear, I'll send you $100 by bitcoin, WU, carrier pigeon, buckboard wagon.....however you want it.

Last edited:
That's an awesome proposition. Props to you bro. Jump on this guys.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

This is why this dude is a solid mofo. I told ya before nothing but respect

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Message me , I got you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot man for sending me those results man. I'm loving the results no doubt. Even though the results are my lab, its from the free test p I gave away when I first arrived. Thank you krucial just the same dude. Yours are the 1st bloods I have seen from my lab.

I know I have got enough paid order gear out there that I should be getting some bloods. I say 'paid' orders for the benefit of others that might see a difference, but it's the same gear whether I give it to you, you buy it, win it in a raffle, off a scratch card, pull tab, or however the hell you get it. Lets show those MGP bloods.
I'm legit because I make good ass real gear.....bloods let other people KNOW I'm legit.....and reviews to a slightly lesser, but still appreciated, extent.

Last edited:
You going to post them brother? I was going to have my friend get his drawn for you but he was on a small amount of cyp at the time so it wouldn't of been just your lab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot man for sending me those results man. I'm loving the results no doubt. Even though the results are my lab, its from the free test p I gave away when I first arrived. Thank you krucial just the same dude. Yours are the 1st bloods I have seen from my lab.

I know I have got enough paid order gear out there that I should be getting some bloods. I say 'paid' orders for the benefit of others that might see a difference, but it's the same gear whether I give it to you, you buy it, win it in a raffle, off a scratch card, pull tab, or however the hell you get it. Lets show those MGP bloods.
I'm legit because I make good ass real gear.....bloods let other people KNOW I'm legit.....and reviews to a slightly lesser, but still appreciated, extent.
Your welcome , your gear is definitely gtg, hardly any pip on the test p, and once again thank you

Your welcome , your gear is definitely gtg, hardly any pip on the test p, and once again thank you

He pinned 0.9ml on Mon Wed and Fri
The first test was from 2 weeks in.....the second was from 1 month in.

Bloods were draw 24-30 hours after the last pin.

2l8etcn.jpg

rvd4sp.jpg

Last edited:
if the dosage and bloods(3353 total test) are true, that is x12 factor. 0.9ml 3 times per week is 270mg per week(including ester). 3353/270=12.41

this is LEGIT gear. possibly a tad overdosed. but holy crap, as soon as people catch wind of the bloods, MGP/Thin D will have to fill a LOT more orders very soon.

very impressive to say the least.

Top Bottom