napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP & Thin

walkonwings

gear chat.jpg Quick shout out to ThinD. Thin is very prompt and quick to answer any questions and or comments and is willing to work with you to resolve any issues you have(easy to work with). Shipping is done in a timely manner and packaging is quite solid(I have opened packages of glass shards before believe it or not). I noticed he was caught in a bit of shit storm(some source drama, no biggie) so I thought I would give him a shout out. lol Now, the product I have been using is the Test E... And yes I have actually used it(hence the one with the cap missing). It's been going smooth(No lemon sized lumps, no J-Lo ass lol). I will not comment on the effectiveness just yet as I have only been shooting 2-3 weeks with the enanthate but I will be giving updates, just keeping it real. If the effectiveness checks out and no problems arise, I will continue giving business to Thin. - Auf wiedersehen!

Good deal bro, that's a great update of things so far... disappointed about the lack of J-Lo ass, but damn can't have it all... I'm sure Thin D appreciates this feedback.

Thanks walkonwings. I appreciate the feedback. Post bloods, if you can or want to.
Feedback lets me know I'm on track with customer service. I appreciate your business man, and hit me up if I can do anything for you.
Also, if no J-lo ass has appeared by now, it's a no-show. lol

Sure thing, brother! Also, thanks for working with me with my awkward timing. And I love me some j-lo ass, just not on me. Lmao hopefully you can gain some more positive attention on here and have a good business. Cheers m8!

Top Bottom