napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP & The Federal TOUCHDOWN SON

MarkD

Both these guys are out of control when it comes to speed and service. The only problem is that The Federal Ora Plus Aromasin tastes too good. I want to do shots of it. MGP also has the early service skills of a veteran UGL. I see both these guys going hard and fishing out gainz for a long time.

I used both these guys for my cycle I'm starting in a couple weeks I was blown away by how they handled them selves and treated me like family.. top notch service and I'm sure there products are as well..

Oh nice. Fed went ahead and got some ora plus.
Still haven't dealt with MGP yet but the word is promising.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Yeah yeah buddy. Now you just gotta snag that mt. It's hot and ready.

I generally don't do liquid orals just because I personally feel like caps are just better and more consistent. But usually do ora+ for the low concentration stuff that you can't accurately cap.

I'm glad you're happy dude. Just trying to keep my business and skills growing. You're gonna be very satisfied with the products.

Yeah yeah buddy. Now you just gotta snag that mt. It's hot and ready.

I generally don't do liquid orals just because I personally feel like caps are just better and more consistent. But usually do ora+ for the low concentration stuff that you can't accurately cap.

How am I to dose this Aro? Is it 1 cc = 15 mg dose?

Top Bottom