napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

metro piller

jolter604 said:
This is a domestic lab someone said they had good gear from anyone else have any feedback

I am also interested as I am definitely not familiar at all with them... Very interested to hear any feedback though!

Be careful. Site was hacked twice recently and ppl were told to send funds to Russia. That's the hacked part.

They are still down. But gear I hear is great.

Olympus said:
jolter604 said:
This is a domestic lab someone said they had good gear from anyone else have any feedback

Old hulk body brewer runs it.
Some dudes I know still run hulk gear say it's too natch, I can run gear with a cartoon onto. Well maybe

Vulcan said:
Be careful. Site was hacked twice recently and ppl were told to send funds to Russia. That's the hacked part.

Great info. You should always tread carefully with sources you aren't 100% sure about. I can personally vouch for the sponsors on this board. Bio-tech, Phurious, and PSL are all good to go

RickRock said:
Vulcan said:

Great info. You should always tread carefully with sources you aren't 100% sure about. I can personally vouch for the sponsors on this board. Bio-tech, Phurious, and PSL are all good to go

Totally agree... there should be no doubt you are receiving what you re paying for. The leaders on this board will steer you in the right direction.

Vulcan said:

THANK YOU for that update... I see so many scams with Russia and Ukraine involved on western union... Those two may as well be on the list with Nigeria in top scam country sites... Thanks brother!

Vulcan said:

You're awesome.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

The good thing about what we do here is that we screen everyone ahead of time thoroughly. Everyone is free to do and choose whatever and noone here attempts to change that. All of us do are due diligence to get the very best sponsors we can for your safety but we do not push either. You have the tools given to you but it is up to you to decide and that is why we have a reviews section. We have sponsors for your safety but that is not to say that there are not other good options out there just because they are not a sponsor but they are verified to the highest degree and that is what we do here. Just be careful, read reviews and no we provide you the very best we can for YOU!

Re: RE: Re: metro piller

TheSVPdeal said:
The good thing about what we do here is that we screen everyone ahead of time thoroughly. Everyone is free to do and choose whatever and noone here attempts to change that. All of us do are due diligence to get the very best sponsors we can for your safety but we do not push either. You have the tools given to you but it is up to you to decide and that is why we have a reviews section. We have sponsors for your safety but that is not to say that there are not other good options out there just because they are not a sponsor but they are verified to the highest degree and that is what we do here. Just be careful, read reviews and no we provide you the very best we can for YOU!
And that is why I'm here.

DylanGemelli said:
Vulcan said:

THANK YOU for that update... I see so many scams with Russia and Ukraine involved on western union... Those two may as well be on the list with Nigeria in top scam country sites... Thanks brother!
The only place I'll order from thats in russia is ARLRussia, as it's super cheap and always arrives.
But there are some legitimate places that do ask you to send money to that part of the world and ship Domestic US.
I imagine these sources being ran by organized crime LOL.
Two of these that come to mind is RoidSource and MuscleDepot.

Hulk body was big over at Eroids at one time. I remember reading tons of good reviews on them. Never tried them tho.

JM750 said:
Hulk body was big over at Eroids at one time. I remember reading tons of good reviews on them. Never tried them tho.
lol Those reviews are pretty much fake and the garbage he does send out isn't sterile. There have been many instances of abscess from Hulk Body.
He actually just ran off with over 50,000$ in cash and said his site was hacked.
Coincidence? I don't believe in such things.

Top Bottom