napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

methylstenbalone

foremanali

i have a bottle of methylstenbalone caps that i randomly bought when the prohormone ban was happening, does anyone have any idea how it could be ran well in 4 weeks and is it worth running it with some sarms to help to build and keep muscle? ive done research on methylstenbalone and one of the main issues is lethargy, would a sarm be able to counteract that?

No sten without test. And honestly it's kinda weak from my one experience but it may be the company's fault. You can do it without test but I don't recommend it. Keeping muscle has zero to do with what you're running and everything to do with what you do. I did not have lethargy when I ran it but again it could've been underdosed.

It's really not as strong as its reputation rumors it to be I know that. But mine could've been even less so.

i was thinking some mk677 would help to keep the strength and muscle(trough cycle and pct), i also thought cardanine during pct was good for cortisol levels? im not interested in pinning test i just want to make use of what i have... would i be crazy to think rad 140 would keep me energised like test in some way?

would it be worthwhile to run it at 10 or 12 mg a day along side mk677 and ostarine maybe? then a solid pct all while still the mk677? and some cardarine to keep the volume up after the cycle.. alot of people report very little sides at a low dose

i was thinking some mk677 would help to keep the strength and muscle(trough cycle and pct), i also thought cardanine during pct was good for cortisol levels? im not interested in pinning test i just want to make use of what i have... would i be crazy to think rad 140 would keep me energised like test in some way?
Energy isn't the reason to. Run test with every cycle. It's health...on many levels. You don't need to worry about muscle wasting on sarms. None of them. That's primarily what they were created to prevent. Mk677 is always a great idea either way.

would it be worthwhile to run it at 10 or 12 mg a day along side mk677 and ostarine maybe? then a solid pct all while still the mk677? and some cardarine to keep the volume up after the cycle.. alot of people report very little sides at a low dose

I wouldn't bother running. It at all especially not that low. Yes to the other questions.

strength gains are supposedly retarded and 25 pounds can be added in 4 weeks, id be happy with 10 tho

That's bullshit. They say that about every PH. Strength was decent. Nothing crazy. SuperDrol can add probably 15-20 if you do everything right and don't juice much. Sten is not as anabolic as SD. Trust me it is hyped up to be crazy but you'll be disappointed if you believe it.

Don't get me wrong it's alright. Not a bad compound but it's overhyped for sure. Good lean gains but 25lbs is a big stretch on its own.

Bro the lethargy people are talking about could be from running an oral steroid without using injectable testosterone alongside it.

Liver toxicity can be another reason but lethargy is one of the hundreds of reasons you cannot run a pro hormone or steroid without also combining it with testosterone. Trust me when I say that it's a waste of time. You may look good for those 4 weeks you are on cycle but once you come off and pct (the only reason you need to come off after 4 weeks is because this stuff is very toxic) you will feel like shit and lose a very large percentage of the gains you made. By the time it's all said and done you won't even be able to tell that you even took Msten in the first place. 4 week cycles just isn't long enough for the body to adapt and hang onto muscle permanently or even long term. Gains that come fast go away even faster. That's why most people run 12-15 week cycles. If the cycle is shorter like 6-8 weeks it's usually for cutting not putting on muscle cause it just doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
So I found out that yes, Hardcore Supplements gave us weak or bunk "Ultra Sten". They said they tested their Chinese powder and it was crap. So I may have to try it out again.

thanks for all the replies, i've seen a log of somebody whose lifts went up a serious amount in a 6 week period of an msten only cycle but i'm not sure how he got on after his pct so fuck knows how he ended up.. i have powerdrol 10 and its supposed to be some potent shit but i wont take it if it's not worthwhile. i'm not bothered pinning at this stage anyway but is there no oral only compound or combination of orals that would give me good results without too many side effects? turinabol seems harmless enough any thoughts on that? and i probably wouldn't mind a cycle of test in the future but how many weeks of a cycle would you recommend to be ran for someone to keep the most muscle out of a cycle because if i'm jabbing a needle in my arse i may get some good permanent muscle from it haha. i'm just after moving into a new place with a new person so i cant be messing with needles or anything at the minute so thats why im so inclined for an oral compound with some real results. my main goals are strength so if yous have any experience with a good strength boosting compound or cycle you've ran id love to know what peoples recommendations are? thanks lads

thanks for all the replies, i've seen a log of somebody whose lifts went up a serious amount in a 6 week period of an msten only cycle but i'm not sure how he got on after his pct so fuck knows how he ended up.. i have powerdrol 10 and its supposed to be some potent shit but i wont take it if it's not worthwhile. i'm not bothered pinning at this stage anyway but is there no oral only compound or combination of orals that would give me good results without too many side effects? turinabol seems harmless enough any thoughts on that? and i probably wouldn't mind a cycle of test in the future but how many weeks of a cycle would you recommend to be ran for someone to keep the most muscle out of a cycle because if i'm jabbing a needle in my arse i may get some good permanent muscle from it haha. i'm just after moving into a new place with a new person so i cant be messing with needles or anything at the minute so thats why im so inclined for an oral compound with some real results. my main goals are strength so if yous have any experience with a good strength boosting compound or cycle you've ran id love to know what peoples recommendations are? thanks lads

We don't like oral only cycles period bro. There's a good reason for it. It's not because they're toxic. Your body needs test.

You seem to be missing the point man. Test doesn't help you keep gains and what have you. It's for health and well being. Nobody here will give you a recommendation on ANY oral only cycle because if you can't run test then the best thing is to wait.

I'm doing a PH stack soon looking to add a test base to it or a good sarm but I don't have much knowledge on this. Where I can purchase it and correct dosage. I've done PH only cycles and I have had gains but last time I did experience some nip issues not having a good enough pct. Looking to try again but if I should have a test base I have no issue pinning just need to know where to get it and how to use it in a healthy proper way. Get back to me please thanks. Looking to cut and put on some lean mass.
Age 30
Weight 160-165
BF 10%
3.5 years lifting
Height 5'10 allready have advice on pct plan want to start soon will be a 12week cycle including pct.

Top Bottom