napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MENT: Trestolone Advice

jjstolen

Hey, I have a few concerns from my Trest cycle. I have been on cycle for 2 weeks. I used 30mg for first 6 injections and went up to 40. I injected every day. By week three i stopped injecting for 5 days. I still used my Astrozole at .5 mg every other day then injected 30mg once more with a 3 day no injection period which means today. I have PCT ordered which consist of HCG 10,000UI, Nolva and Clomid. My balls have def shrunk in size but not to where i cant feel them. I want to know what you guys think since this being my first cycle and a poor choice ill add. Is it possible to restart my test production and get my balls back even with stopping injections for 5 days then once more and then quitting again. All due to too much aggression. My strength has gone way down, my joints feel dry and I've been holding water like a sponge. Thanks for reading. I'm going into my 20s soon. So yeah a big wtf. But i live by my mistakes. I need hard hitting comments here. Doesnt matter how scary you make them as long as i can get good usable advice from them to recover properly. I plan to use 500IU x2 a week HCG for 3 weeks. Along with 50mg of Clomid per day for one month and 20mg of Nolvadex per day for one month. Thanks a ton!

Hey, I have a few concerns from my Trest cycle. I have been on cycle for 2 weeks. I used 30mg for first 6 injections and went up to 40. I injected every day. By week three i stopped injecting for 5 days. I still used my Astrozole at .5 mg every other day then injected 30mg once more with a 3 day no injection period which means today. I have PCT ordered which consist of HCG 10,000UI, Nolva and Clomid. My balls have def shrunk in size but not to where i cant feel them. I want to know what you guys think since this being my first cycle and a poor choice ill add. Is it possible to restart my test production and get my balls back even with stopping injections for 5 days then once more and then quitting again. All due to too much aggression. My strength has gone way down, my joints feel dry and I've been holding water like a sponge. Thanks for reading. I'm going into my 20s soon. So yeah a big wtf. But i live by my mistakes. I need hard hitting comments here. Doesnt matter how scary you make them as long as i can get good usable advice from them to recover properly. I plan to use 500IU x2 a week HCG for 3 weeks. Along with 50mg of Clomid per day for one month and 20mg of Nolvadex per day for one month. Thanks a ton!
for fucks sake bro, you will make things a million times worse using hcg in pct.. you NEVER and I MEAN NEVER use hcg in pct.. why on earth are you using trestolone without knowing what you are doing bro? PLEASE stop this nonsense! DO NOT use hcg in pct!

watch these videos... .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQnRt3rTqac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0o4Xf3VMCM

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I don't even know how to reply to this one... Geez
it took me a while because its just so all over the place and this is the scary shit i see every day bro... we know how serious trest is and he had NO CLUE what he was doing with it period.. i dont know how to respond to how it was being used in that sort of protocol etc... its beyond me

MENT kept me on my toes even on my second run with SEVERAL cycles under my belt. I can't imagine first cycle.

MENT kept me on my toes even on my second run with SEVERAL cycles under my belt. I can't imagine first cycle.
exactly.. thats the point... this is like the furthest thing from a beginner steroid... i cant blame the op for all of that though because there are fucking assholes out there making it sound as if anyone can run it at anytime and thats part of the problem...

Thank you! I never even opened the HCG. So far before i read your post for the past two days not including today i have taken 20mg of Nolva and 50mg of Clomid once per day (making that two days in a row as of now). I feel better but you made it clear that cortisol is a major problem with these SERMS. I'm going to get MK and GW as soon as I can. You're a good person Dylan, truly. I know I am young and still A LOT to learn.

Thank you! I never even opened the HCG. So far before i read your post for the past two days not including today i have taken 20mg of Nolva and 50mg of Clomid once per day (making that two days in a row as of now). I feel better but you made it clear that cortisol is a major problem with these SERMS. I'm going to get MK and GW as soon as I can. You're a good person Dylan, truly. I know I am young and still A LOT to learn.
the important thing is you are learning and will not make these mistakes again... PLEASE, always come to me when you have questions... i will not allow you to hurt yourself bro so just come to me when you need help

This is why EA should probably be shut down, and thrown in jail. The guy is selling AAS, DNP, and ancillaries to minors and tells them it's okay, while promoting it through YouTube. I'm surprised he is still a free man. Good thing no one has died yet....pray to god.

I'd bet $100 the OP got these products off of EA'a website.

You've done your research. An Unnatural Salesman trying to sell deadly drugs to naive young minors. I fell for it once and have learned. Without people like Dylan we would be in a world of trouble. I've got to keep my mind right if I want to get things done.

From what I read(& it wasn't easy) it sounds like his estro is either too high or too low?

You've done your research. An Unnatural Salesman trying to sell deadly drugs to naive young minors. I fell for it once and have learned. Without people like Dylan we would be in a world of trouble. I've got to keep my mind right if I want to get things done.
yes bro, there are a lot of enablers out there and i just dont understand it... how they just simply don't care but trust me when i tell you, when you are here, you don't see anything like that because i wont tolerate it for a second... nor will anyone here because we all share in the same set of beliefs when it comes to protecting others...

I'm glad I found this go to community to trust in. From now this is the place I go to before EVER deciding to take ANYTHING.

Top Bottom