napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ment

Biglexi

Hello. It’s and girls. As you know I’m in the middle of my off season which is going extremely well. I have never eaten so much in my life and yet been so hungry all the time. Lol anyway spoke with my coach and we are thinking throwing MENT into the mix soon. I have a vial at home but I’m seriously questioning how legit it is. As a matter of fact I think it’s a total bunk. I’m not going to give away the name but it’s nobody from here. My question is can u guys help me and point me in the right direction where I could get couple of vials to start with please. Spoke of course with IWGF as he is my man but he doesn’t carry it. I know all about it and of course I’m all ready for what it’s going to come with it I just need the product itself. So shoot away guys and please help me if possible. Either way PM me or put a respond here. Whichever is fine with me. Thanks brothers and sisters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think PL does ?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

PL does, it's even on sale this month i have some near me right now , quite cheap also (39 usd for 10 ml of 50 mg). Haven't ran it yet but everything me and my friends ran from her was 100% legit

Pharma Lady has it and I've ran it 3 times. Just make sure you have on your big boy pants when you do run it because it's no joke. The androgenic and anabolic rating is extremely high so you'll have to eat a lot. Also make sure you have PLENTY of AI on hand because the estrogen conversion is absurd.

Pharma Lady has it and I've ran it 3 times. Just make sure you have on your big boy pants when you do run it because it's no joke. The androgenic and anabolic rating is extremely high so you'll have to eat a lot. Also make sure you have PLENTY of AI on hand because the estrogen conversion is absurd.

I was waiting for u to chime in!!!! I’m all set with everything I need but a vial of it. Appetite is off the charts right now so it’s perfect time to throw it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suprised you ran Ment ccbram after hearing you don't mess with orals. This stuff seems more toxic than some orals. I was actually considering running it also but was put off by the sides and I don't mind some dbol or winny every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Suprised you ran Ment ccbram after hearing you don't mess with orals. This stuff seems more toxic than some orals. I was actually considering running it also but was put off by the sides and I don't mind some dbol or winny every now and then.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I ran Trestolone Acetate the injectable version.

Top Bottom