napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Med Tech Solutions

DeusEx

Guys i have a slight question. I asked this but everyone ignored it on my last thread because it came off as a first post "fishing". Anyways, What are your experiences with this lab? I'm more particularly interested in knowing their THREE(IDK WHY) different lab product branches. First is the "International" where it has the cheapest prices and are mostly sent out to everyone outside the UK.

The second branch is Med Tech's own line where most of it is blend mixes and have some standard oils as well. They aren't too pricey but defo more than their international line. I heard this line is only within the UK/Europe region.

The third and final is the Bioscience branch(WHICH I FOUND OUT LATER IS AN ACTUAL SEPARATE LAB). It's "apparently" pharma grade as it's german pharmacy made products which are being sponsored through Med Tech Solutions.

Now don't get me wrong, i get why you guys gave me that treatment but can i atleast not ASK about the validity or experiences with a lab i found myself? It's like that famous saying "We won't tell you where but we can tell you if yours will work or not". It's kind of super imposing though, maybe not everyone wants to be a part of your community and just wants slight help/guidance. Brb "JOIN US ND 100 POST B4 ASKING SHIZ"

Top Bottom