napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Macros

329lucas

I’m 5,10 weigh 175 around 10% body fat.
3,500 calories is what I’m aiming for a day I need a breakdown for my macros within that calorie intake, need help any recommendations. Thanks,

3,500 calories is what I’m aiming for a day I need a breakdown for my macros within that calorie intake, need help any recommendations. Thanks,
Thats no enough info. We dont know how your body reacts to carbs, fats, etc. We also dont know what ur goals are nor your cardio or workout regimen. Why 3500 cals? There is just too much here to give you a realistic answer

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t know how my body reacts to anything I never micro managed any I my meals, what information would you need so I can know where to start.
I workout everyday roughly about 90min- 120min I don’t do cardio other than playing sports twice a week at a max. I just figured 3,500 calories is a good base to round off on based on my weight n body fat I was assuming from researching a bit.

Ok first you need to find ur maintenance calorie level. Also find ur macro percentages that you want to be at. That will be dependant upon ur daily activity level. Now are you trying to gain or lose. So you have to adjust to fit ur gosls. You cant just pick a number and say imma eat this many cals and get to these stats. It takes trial and error to see how ur body reacts. Once youve learned that you can manipulate carbs, protein, and fats to get to ur goals. Do research. Lots of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RickRock had a great post on diet and nutrition...if you look under his past posts you’ll find your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're 10% body fat without doing cardio?

Why you training for so long?

What are your goals? We can't answer how you should be eating if we don't know what your goals are?

Top Bottom