napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Loyalty offer

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Greetings everyone. We have a new line of oils and pressed oral tablets. We have a lot of loyal repeat clients here on the board. Now is the time that we repay you for your loyalty. If you have ordered from us over 3 times in the past year and a half we want to hear from you. We aren't looking for ancillary only clients. We are looking for clients that regularly buy their whole cycle from us. We are giving away full cycles, including pct to 3 of our regular customers. That's right. No money. Free of charge. All we ask is that you communicate with us from time to time throughout the cycle so that we can get an idea of your take on the new line. Once we have you dialed, we ask that you log your cycle every so often on the forum. Send me, ninthwonder, or the Axio rep a pm to be considered. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is an awesome opportunity and plus you will be doing yourself a favor by tracking your results as you go. That is the absolute best way to get the best results from a steroid cycle, you hold yourself accountable.

drop one of us a PM

New to the forum

Hey bud I'm new to the forum but not new to products. And am looking to find someone, i guess a source, to obtain. I ordered from naps but just saw the reviews on here and don't even want to bother with them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This is a great opportunity and as many of you may already know we never run promotions like this...Certainly not giving away cycles and such. Killer offer on the table ladies and gentlemen.

This is killer. Good to see that loyalty pays off for some people. Shout out to u guys for taking care of your customers!!

These guys are the best without any loyalty offer. The loyalty offer is further proof & icing on the cake and shows why many of us here only use 9th & IWGF.. A1 service!

Appreciate you guys. I’ve been on the other side of the fence and you want reliability as a buyer... and that’s what we strive to accomplish. IWGF stays on top of his shit. Quality gear only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys are the best without any loyalty offer. The loyalty offer is further proof & icing on the cake and shows why many of us here only use 9th & IWGF.. A1 service!
Thanks OTL. Your always have great things to say about us. Our work doesn't go unnoticed with you. We appreciate you always giving us props.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom