napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Low dosing Trenbolone, Masteron, Test for 8-12 week cycles.

Lumberjack

About to run my fifth cycle.
Looking for opinions on how to low dose an 8-12 week cut and still have good results.

Trenbolone acetate
Testosterone propionate
Masteron propionate

OCS: Arimidex, cabergolin, milk thistle
PCT: Nolvadex, HCG

Anyone experienced in doing this and still having optimal results?
Was thinking 200mg ech per week, 8-12 weeks.

Hight: 5'11
Weight: 255
BF: 20-25%

Olympic bench: 450x4reps
Deadlift: 500 pounds
Shoulder press: 315 x 4
Bar curls: 200x6

What would you suggest? For educational purposes...
Your body fat is a huge concern.
Steroids and high body fat do not play well together.

Have you ran your previous cycles with your elevated body fat? If so, how did they go? Any issues?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No issues. I have a lot of muscle vs most people at 20%. So usually I lean out rather nicely. Blood work is always good. Slight drop in sexhormone last time I ran Tren. But I also had much higher Test and Free Test after 2 weeks into pct which my DR said was excellent. It really comes down to diet and making sure you have preventive OCS during cycle...

My hopes for this cycle is to drop a considerably large amount of excess water and fat weight while leaning out. I said educational purposes as in, please explain dont just say random crap. Share some info for others learning.

Guys will tell you that you cant run a cycle at that bodyfat for health reasons, and for the most part they are correct but IMO if your lifts are real and you are not bullshitting then you definitely have put the time and work in.

200mg masteron is just a waste of time and money. I wouldnt even use it

Also im pretty sure its not ever recommended to take tren lobger than 10 weeks for health reasons.

Your cycle will be much more beneficial if you drop your bodyfat to below 15%. Ive done this before, imagine how much weight you could realistically lose in 12 weeks and ask yourself if you can complete your goals in that time frame, if not then it may be worth your while to cut the fat now and run the cycle a little later on. Ive literally just done this and I only got medicore results which is where i speak from. Me and you have similar stats but you're a little bit bigger.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, Use code SDbronco for 10% off your order!]

Last edited:
SdBronco, Thanks for the advice. I shit you not, was competitively weight lifting from 13yrs old to 22. Used to be much stronger than now. Past 6 years has only been hobbie lifting and 1 contest which I placed 3rd out of 150 on bench. Going to switch directions and go physique now before I cross the 30 threshold.

Iv heard of people running the 3 compounds together at 300mg weekly and had good results. Was hoping to Take each down to 200mg and run longer to maximize on hand supplies... Might just wait all together or go Tren and Test at 200 each for 8 weeks.

SdBronco, Thanks for the advice. I shit you not, was competitively weight lifting from 13yrs old to 22. Used to be much stronger than now. Past 6 years has only been hobbie lifting and 1 contest which I placed 3rd out of 150 on bench. Going to switch directions and go physique now before I cross the 30 threshold.

Iv heard of people running the 3 compounds together at 300mg weekly and had good results. Was hoping to Take each down to 200mg and run longer to maximize on hand supplies... Might just wait all together or go Tren and Test at 200 each for 8 weeks.
If you do want masteron you are going to need like 500mg a week to see anything real imo and even then its just okay. I hear that 800-1000mg a week is the sweet spot. A little pricey for guys who arent already lean IMO

Forget masteron until you are under 10% body fat. Pointless to use it if you are over 20%. It won't help you retain lean mass better than tren while in a cut anyways. Get dry and hard under a thick layer of fat won't mean shit.

Have you ever used tren? Have you ever used it in a strict cut? Tren can be a bitch to cut with for some people but it does work some magic.

I've ran tren way past 12 weeks before, and trust me on this, it's not a good idea. If you are running acetate, keep it to 10 weeks max.

Run test and tren ace at 50mg each per day, or 100mg every other day. That's all you need to see excellent results. 50mg per day of tren is actually quite a lot given how strong it is.

Yes, I have used it in a recomp many moons ago. The only place I mainly hold excess weight is my stomach. I'm already very much leaned out everywhere else. So I imagine the tren will help take care of that through nutrition absorption and during training.

I have never used masteron, have read that masteron helps remove
Water that could be caused by test. Might not get that 3d effect but extra dryness would be great to offset the puff of test.

Your PCT needs A LOT of work. HCG and Nolva won't be sufficient. You'll need clomid, nolva, aromasin, GW 501516, and MK 2866 for PCT or your cortisol levels will jump over a skyscraper and destroy all your gains, specially after running tren. But at 20% body fat running any AAS cycle is a bad idea.

Try running SARMS first.

Arimidex, nolvadex, HCG and cabergoline. Will pick up GW for on cycle. Possibly Mk2866 for pct as a cutter. What is the benifit of adding clomid into that?

Debating between hcg starting last 4 weeks or pct.

Clomid will complement nolva into start jumping natural Test production. HCG IS NOT USED DURING PCT. Use HCG after last pin for two to four weeks prior PCT.

Again, at 20% body fat it is not wise to run a cycle, specially tren, get your diet and training in check and run SARMS.

Clomid will complement nolva into start jumping natural Test production. HCG IS NOT USED DURING PCT. Use HCG after last pin for two to four weeks prior PCT.

Again, at 20% body fat it is not wise to run a cycle, specially tren, get your diet and training in check and run SARMS.

Been dieting and eating clean for a while. Will give it another month before running cycle, I'm sure I will be able to drop down to 18-15% by then. Most of my excess weight is water which will be easy to shed.

As far as for time between last pen and pct, I thought acetate and propionate only took 8 days to clear before running a pct. There are so many proticals for hcg. This is my first time running hcg, so experienced suggestions please.

Top Bottom