napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking for nolvadex

Bigbroful

Banned
Just curious if anyone knows a good source for some nolvadex. It seems to be the best thing to use for me. Aromasin and anastrozole seem to either be to much or my body just doesn't agree with it because every time I use one of them I feel like shit but I have great success when I use nolvadex so any help would be very appreciated.

Keep in mind that Nolvadex is a SERM not an AI which means it will only block estrogen not lower it.

If Nolvadex works for you, then by all means go ahead. Just make sure your doing female panel bloods to make sure your estrogen is in tack and maybe try cutting your AI dose in half, because Nolvadex will only bandaid the problem, not fix the estrogen.

PM me for ordering link.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I had bloods done about a week ago and my estrogen was at 63pg/nl and my testosterone was at 4340. I started taking exemestane at 12.5mg every day for the last 4 days and I'm thinking about cutting that down to 12.5mg eod or e3d and having my blood drawn next Friday to see what difference it's made. I'm on 750mg test cyp a week and I usually only use nolva but couldn't get any this time so I opted for exemestane. I've always felt great with no ai and 10mg ad day of nolva. Not sure where my estro was at tho cuz I didn't get blood drawn that time.

Aromasin made me feel like shit in the beginning also but after a few months I don't notice it anymore. I take it before bed which also seems to help.

I take mine around 6 every night and I'm in bed by 8. I feel good in the mornings but no morning wood and usually I'm super horny on 750mg but not really this time so not to sure what to make of it.

Does anyone know how fast exemestane will lower estro from 63 down to the 30's or is it just trial and error.

Does anyone know how fast exemestane will lower estro from 63 down to the 30's or is it just trial and error.

Trial and error. Try to take it around 15 minutes before bed time.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom