napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking for a new source/rep

Jimmo

I know I posted this in the other forum but I figured it was the wrong section for this question. My bad!

Been reading through the forums and a lot of great info!. My source no longer provides SARMS as I'm sure many others have stopped also.

Can anyone help ? Would be greatly appreciated

Why don't you introduce yourself, post your stats and a little bit about yourself. Just participate on the forum daily and you'll figure out who's who. No one is going to help you with that with 1 post.

You're right. Sup y'all im jimm 25yo 197lbs 6ft. my goal is body recomp. I know its hard trying to lose fat and gain muscle but ive been trying my hardest. my first cycle was LGD and it was great. I don't think I got the most of out of it bc I didn't run a long cycle. did another cycle but I didn't PCT as I read through the fourms you need to w/ LGD. Im coming to a close on my cycle and ive been wondering what to do next so I came here. please don't hard me I know I was suppose to PCT after LGD and im deff gonna do it this time. Also read that GW501515 aka Cardarine is also suppose to be used while on PCT/ Any thoughts or suggestions would be awesome, thanks guys!

You're right. Sup y'all im jimm 25yo 197lbs 6ft. my goal is body recomp. I know its hard trying to lose fat and gain muscle but ive been trying my hardest. my first cycle was LGD and it was great. I don't think I got the most of out of it bc I didn't run a long cycle. did another cycle but I didn't PCT as I read through the fourms you need to w/ LGD. Im coming to a close on my cycle and ive been wondering what to do next so I came here. please don't hard me I know I was suppose to PCT after LGD and im deff gonna do it this time. Also read that GW501515 aka Cardarine is also suppose to be used while on PCT/ Any thoughts or suggestions would be awesome, thanks guys!
I have a great stack for you bro

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

What's up guys, on week 3 of my PCT, 1 week left to go. Gainz are still there. I do feel I look smaller ? I feel good. I missed my clomid for 5days bc I had to order more since I dropped the bottle smh. Is that a problem? Really looking forward to starting my next stack!

Just continue your PCT and do bloodwork before your next cycle to make sure you recovered.

Ok sounds good. I know everyone is different but what is the ideal levels I should be at ? Just so i have a better idea

It'll say on your bloodwork. I think the range is somewhere around 300-900. That's why you should do pre cycle bloodwork so you can compare if you're back to normal.

Realized I made a new thread but wanted to post it here. My bad!

-Update

What's up everyone. I'm back after taking some time off from my last cycle. Diet and financial reasons and to be honest I wanted to be a bit more knowledgeable. My last cycle was GW and ran it for 4weeks. Then Clomid for PCT. I got blood work done and iam recovered. Now that I'm dieting and more focused I want to do another cycle but maybe focus just on cutting.. I tried Recomp and it's a bit confusing for me. I rather drop 10-15 pounds of fat on a cut and go from there at least I will know I'm losing fat and have a better site of what I want to do from there. My goal is to still maintain muscle or even contribute to lean muscle gain while cutting with the main focus of losing fat overall.

When I started I was at 197lbs (not sure of body fat %). I got down to 191 and realized some changes. Can see a little more of my arm vein(Yeah just one lol). Upper body looked better, love handles slimed down and I could actually see muscles on parts of my body i haven't seen before. But then I gained it all back thinking I was invincible and could stop cardio and eat whatever again. Least to say I played myself and I'm back up to 199lbs (I know for sure I didn't gain 8-9Lbs of muscle)😞. Lesson learned. Slip but if you fall, get right back up. In this case I was slipping and slipping with joy of looking better. Been feeling a little weaker lately.. hoping that changes.
I work out 4times a week, going to start a 5 or 6 day soon.

5'10
200lbs(as of this morning)
Body fat %- Unknown

Correct me if I'm wrong.. thinking about running GW to substain the muscle I have or help add lean muscle and I heard S4 is a good aid for this also while helping burn fat.

Any suggestions or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom