napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking for legit Anavar

builder96 said:
As the title says... Looking for legit anavar! 10mg tabs. I need a good source that has confirmed oxandrolone!

Everything biotech has is VERY legit brother. If you'd like a price list, send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help you with that, and can get you a discount as well. He has Anavar in 20mg tabs available

Sorry. No one on this board actually carries legit Anavar. We only like to use the bunk stuff.
J/K

I'm sure that you'll find most if not all of the labs here have good stuff. I obviously like Purious products.

builder96 said:
As the title says... Looking for legit anavar! 10mg tabs. I need a good source that has confirmed oxandrolone!

Phurious Pharma has amazing Anavar for reasonable pricing. Also we have had it Labmaxed

Wetworks said:
builder96 said:

Phurious Pharma has amazing Anavar for reasonable pricing. Also we have had it Labmaxed

Can you pm me a price list?

anavargiveup said:
is it possible to get those 2 sources safely to europe however?

both are of the highest quality and im sure both would find a way to accommodate what you need bro... email them both as they reply quickly, have high quality and superior customer service... you can't go wrong either way

RickRock said:
builder96 said:

Everything biotech has is VERY legit brother. If you'd like a price list, send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help you with that, and can get you a discount as well. He has Anavar in 20mg tabs available

How can I get the discount ?

Re: RE: Re: Looking for legit Anavar

laBestia said:
RickRock said:
builder96 said:

How can I get the discount ?
No problem brother. Check your PMs

Top Bottom