napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

looking for a cabergoline source for Europe

ThepoManta

Hey guys, looking for a source to buy Cabergoline that ships to Europe.

Looking for 0,5 mg tabs. 32 or 40 tablets.
I can pay through PayPal, but I can't really find a website that does this...

Hipocampus.me does not do PayPal, so I have no idea how I would be able to pay. And I really want to run Deca in my next cycle :p
Also, if the same website has REAL Turinabol, that would be excellent too.

Thanks in advance guys, hope you can help me out.

Really don't care on how to pay, as long that it is possible to actually pay. I can use my bank account to manually transfer money to other bank accounts, foreign ones too.
So as long as it is possible to pay when living in Europe, should be fine :p

Pharma Lady has Pfizer Dostinex Cabergoline and she accepts Western Union money transfer only. If you're interested send me a PM for a list.

PayPal is not a secure method for payment. I doubt you'll find many that will accept it.

Moneygram is possible in the Netherlands, but I don't know how to use Moneygram, so I should look into that.

44, does Hipo ship to the Netherlands?

Money gram is way cheaper than western union bro yea I'd definitely look into it ita idiot proof they walk u thru it just. Make sure u tell em ur sending money to a friend not a company r anything like that it's ment for people to send money to people not to purchase goods

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Moneygram is possible in the Netherlands, but I don't know how to use Moneygram, so I should look into that.

44, does Hipo ship to the Netherlands?

Hi

I just see your message.

We do ship to the Netherlands (package should be there in around 4-5 days since it´s being shipped).

Hipo

Top Bottom