napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Logistics to new Zealand

XlKiwi

Just wondering if anyone has has great success rate with phama lady ive been hearing good things
New Zealand has one of the strictest customs in the world a long with Australia...

Please pm me if you like

Thanks again

Pharma Lady can definitely hook you up... I'm sure you'll be impressed with what she has to offer for your specific needs.

Pharma Lady Rep

In guessing no1 in nz has received anything haha. Will i have to be the first.... any ozzies in here received any goods $500 for stealth shipping is costly even more with our currency

In guessing no1 in nz has received anything haha. Will i have to be the first.... any ozzies in here received any goods $500 for stealth shipping is costly even more with our currency

Dear Sir, if you could actually email me i can explain you full detail and show you pics of stealth packaging, some things we cannot talk about on open forum.

Im actually after feedback in regards to people receiving stealth packages. I know how stealth works and whats involved. I see u have a review section but that still doesnt give me a answer:)
Thanks again i think i have the answer already:)

Dear Sir, if you could actually email me i can explain you full detail and show you pics of stealth packaging, some things we cannot talk about on open forum.
Its a shame this source dosent send to my country :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom