napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Little help please

FpsStang

I think i might have made a mistake and got product from someone i know local do to being scared of dealing with shipping. Has anyone heard good or bad about best labs ltd? Been watching dylan for a long time and should have went with one of the people i this section but now i have it and i need to decide to use it or trash it. Not sure i can post the link to the website, so i wont till i know its ok

no clue what or who that is bro. there are hundreds of UGL out there. its a needle in a haystack. why are you afraid of shipping? you are just being paranoid.

no one is going to know if its good or not bro. you will only know for sure by testing the product.

I think i might have made a mistake and got product from someone i know local do to being scared of dealing with shipping. Has anyone heard good or bad about best labs ltd? Been watching dylan for a long time and should have went with one of the people i this section but now i have it and i need to decide to use it or trash it. Not sure i can post the link to the website, so i wont till i know its ok

I don't know the source, but all I can say is you can't go wrong with the sources here. That's who I'd trust. There are a lot of good ones like biotech who I represent, and all you have to do is send a pm if you need help with a cycle and price list

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Shipping would be the last thing I'd worry about, not like anything will happen to you. I can mail you a kilo of coke right now and your not gonna get in trouble. Anyone can mail anyone anything in the mail without their say so. If you're really that worried order some shit and write return to sender on the package and don't open it until you're ready to use it.

At this point bro, if you don't have the reputation of the seller to consider and you can't verify the UGL anywhere.... I wouldn't use it. I will say this though, there are too many sources on here to be gambling like that. Domestic and Int'l we got you covered.

I would trash it and go with the sources here. The fear is infection in which numerous of unknown labs cause due to their poor sterilization techniques I have seen it to many times your least worries would be underdosed or fake. All the sources here are 110% legit.

If it's a local in your area, there's probably not going to be any info on the internet about the label, unless the guy is reselling....and maybe not even then.
You can maybe try to see if any other guys in your area are using the label, get their firsthand info on the label.....but honestly you sound a little too paranoid to do that.
So you've got gear that you don't know if you can trust, and you know nothing about. If you can't or won't get answers to the questions you got about it......please don't use it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom