napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd pct

Mat384

Hi, just about done with 12 weeks of lgd that i got from sarmsx. I bought gw and clomid for my pct but just ain't sure about the dosage. I seen a video on youtube but i cant seem to find it anymore.. can anyone help me out? Thanks

Do a little reading bro.

There are literally tens of thousands of threads on the internet explaining PCT protocols.

Just search "Clomid PCT dose" on google.

The answer is between 50 to 100mg daily.

Btw, if you didn't know EXACTLY how you were going to run PCT before you started your cycle, bad on you. This is amateur bullshit messing around with strong drugs. Gotta be smarter than this brother. PCT drugs have their own side effects you also need to be aware of and know how to deal with them too.

GW won't do anything to restore testosterone production.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind words bro. I am aware that there are tens of thousands posts on how to dose clomid in a pct. i just figured since this is called isarms and its a forum and i did do sarms that i would get a better answer than google. I know gw does not restore test but like i said i saw a video by dylan g. That suggested the use of gw in a Lgd pct. If you don't want to help and just bash someone thats fine cheers👍🏼

Top Bottom