napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

legit sources

rickdeckard

Hey guys.

First of all, tks in advance.

I'm planning to start my first cycle with sarms. I'm 41y and the goal is gain something around 8lbs during one or two 8wks cycle.

Please advise me about legit sources for mk677 and rad140. Don't matter if is powder, liquid or capsule. I prefer for US sources because I'm here for the next 3 wks.

Tks

haha

it's true brother. good things take time. trustfulness is probably the most.

but the reason to rush, as I said, is to take advantage to be here right now. I live in Brazil and is a quite expensive to send from there without mention the custom tax.

btw, you can help-me to figured out if is necessary a PCT for that cycle? I'm Reading deep about the way the RAD MK works seems to me that will depend of my level of supression since it does not supress inteirely my own production.

I realy apreciate for some infos about if you can.

haha

it's true brother. good things take time. trustfulness is probably the most.

but the reason to rush, as I said, is to take advantage to be here right now. I live in Brazil and is a quite expensive to send from there without mention the custom tax.

btw, you can help-me to figured out if is necessary a PCT for that cycle? I'm Reading deep about the way the RAD MK works seems to me that will depend of my level of supression since it does not supress inteirely my own production.

I realy apreciate for some infos about if you can.
Yes you absolutely need a pct

Yes you absolutely need a pct

Tks.

Clomid/nolvadex is necessary or something like 1-Androsterone? It's very hard to find a real opinion about. Some guys say no, you don't need one usual pct, and others say you need but can be lighter.

tks again

1-Andro will be no help to you at all, just the opposite. If you can't get your clomid or nolva don't run the cycle.

You don't seem to have done enough research and you are rushing - bad omens bro.

Tks.

Clomid/nolvadex is necessary or something like 1-Androsterone? It's very hard to find a real opinion about. Some guys say no, you don't need one usual pct, and others say you need but can be lighter.

tks again
Well, 1-andro is a complete waste of money to begin with so don't even bother

Top Bottom