napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

legit source for halotestin?

9000big

Gonna end my cycle with 4 weeks of halotestin 20mg per day. They say halo is the most bunked compound. Are there any legit out there?

Please post your stats and I might be able to help you. Halo is for the advanced. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Gonna end my cycle with 4 weeks of halotestin 20mg per day. They say halo is the most bunked compound. Are there any legit out there?

post your cycle and current stats...height/weight, cycle history, body fat, age. Halo is a very advanced compound with serious toxicity

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

Just an FYI....halo is extremely harsh and for advanced users only

I am coming up to my first powerlifting meet in April. Done 4 cycles in the past 3 years. I am currently on tren e and test e cycle. bw 195, currently bench 335, squat 445, deadlift 545. Plan to hit 350+ bench, 500+ squat and 600+ deadlift in my meet. I really need to squeeze the shit out of my last bit of strength increase for this meet.

I am coming up to my first powerlifting meet in April. Done 4 cycles in the past 3 years. I am currently on tren e and test e cycle. bw 195, currently bench 335, squat 445, deadlift 545. Plan to hit 350+ bench, 500+ squat and 600+ deadlift in my meet. I really need to squeeze the shit out of my last bit of strength increase for this meet.
Bro you don't even know that Tren E is supposed to be dosed twice a week no way I'm recommending Halo.

Was going to say, didnt i just read on the other board about you pinning once a week with 200. Your gonna hurt yourself with Halo. Go with what i told you, 300-400mg split into two, im sure youll feel it

Top Bottom