napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Leaving Roids24

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
Hey everyone, as most of you know, I've been a rep for Roids24. I am going to discontinue repping for them because of multiple issues.
One, My bloods came back at only 3059 on 750mg sust a week. No excuse for that.
Two, estrogen is 67. Obviously aromasin is very underdosed.
Three, he said those results are good.
I don't care WHO YOU are. We ALL know that levels should be at LEAST 5x dosing.
He is a respectful person, but I put product quality above all. That is not what anyone should receive.
I highly urge everyone to steer clear of those products until/if corrected.
This is why blood work is so important.
Word of mouth and reviews by friends mean NOTHING. Bloods say it all. Anyways, I hope everyone listens to this post. I will be posting throughout all my forums to spread word.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Too many liars and dick riders out in some forums. People need to be honest and speak the truth. Bloods show all. You can say a product is amazing but without multiple unbiased bloods, I would never allow a source on my forum. I can't let you guys and other people use that bullshit. In my rage right now, I hope my posts spread and stop ALL flow to him. That's what they deserve for cheating people. It's hard to find solid reviews/bloods on Roids24. Well, let these bloods speak without a doubt anymore.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

Wow...Radjay and vermodje WTF. I know radjay used to be better, vermodje has great oils imo (or they used too) but they have always had mixed reviews on the Aromasin for some reason (I've seen multiple people complain about it throughout the years).

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM or email me for Info]

[email protected]
[email protected]

A few days shy of 6 weeks. And my aromasin started at 12.5mg eod then 6.25 ed now to 12.5ed to try and drop the estro. I think aromasin is pure bunk though

3feee38e1deb7de4cb30faf764e26b7b.jpg

A few days shy of 6 weeks. And my aromasin started at 12.5mg eod then 6.25 ed now to 12.5ed to try and drop the estro. I think aromasin is pure bunk though

Yea 6 weeks you should be 5000-8000.

Post the bloods up, this thread is most likely going to blow up.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif

Last edited:
Yup. Very upsetting. Especially the fact he said "he checked with his people and these are good numbers" lol

I've known Vermodje has been underdosed, but the Radjay surprises me. Everybody has good feedback on it. But you're right, bloods are the only way to tell. I've never done bloodwork on sustanon, just cyp and enanthate, and prop. I'm assuming you timed the draw correctly

I've known Vermodje has been underdosed, but the Radjay surprises me. Everybody has good feedback on it. But you're right, bloods are the only way to tell. I've never done bloodwork on sustanon, just cyp and enanthate, and prop. I'm assuming you timed the draw correctly

Yea, such a shame, had a lot of trust for roids24

Top Bottom