osgear

Latest Pharmacom Simec Labs Report

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Latest SIMEC reports - More results at: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/
0e7d0d424f01f2eb402874b057dace71.jpg

cc964e8ba7f0fd6926eb17ca6f62c119.jpg

Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-E 300 lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C64442. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

http://www.simec.ch/en/kontakt-us.html

3e86d8da25ac7ea3f32338460ba4d9cc.jpg

a50ffd4fa76938c09aea34c16c79668a.jpg

“taz15” for 15% off
www.pharmacomstore.ws
Pharmacom Rep

Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains the following three steroid compounds: 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, 200 milligrams of nandrolone decanoate and 100 milligrams of trenbolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of October 15, 2017 and December 1, 2017.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on December 1, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on January 16, 2018.
The product was identified with a product number “604331” and an expiration date of June 2020.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 200 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 100 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 was determined to have an actual content of 206.9 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 250.0 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 99.6 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate..

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

pharmacom-labs-pharma-mix-3-06-300x225.jpg
pharmacom-labs-pharma-mix-3-07-300x225.jpg
pharmacom-labs-pharma-mix-3-09-300x225.jpg

pharmacom-pharma-mix-3-lab-report-c64175.jpg

New to this forum, but im on a few others I had a question tho.

Ive subbed to the pharmacomstore.ws site and just wanted to shoot a couple quick emails since I usually always try and get a line of communication going before I order. Ive tried hitting the contact button and it just sends me to the same faq screen without an email option. Is something wrong? Sorry for the random ? But figured if I dont ask ill never know and may miss an opportunity

S

New to this forum, but im on a few others I had a question tho.

Ive subbed to the pharmacomstore.ws site and just wanted to shoot a couple quick emails since I usually always try and get a line of communication going before I order. Ive tried hitting the contact button and it just sends me to the same faq screen without an email option. Is something wrong? Sorry for the random ? But figured if I dont ask ill never know and may miss an opportunity

S

Hello Sir,

At the bottom of the FAQ page section you'll find a button which says " contact us " for more details and info ...You can use it to get in touch with one of our customer support agents.You'll get a response to your inquiry in maximum 12 hours from the moment you send the e-mail

Please PM or Tazz if you have other questions too.

thank you

Please direct any and all questions to my inbox, i’m on there about 24/7 answering questions/helping out, i may not reply as fast if you ask on the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom