napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

THE latest Crazy December sales events from HIPOCAMPUS.ME

44YOGearHead

View attachment 3226

ALL STOA PRODUCTS ARE NOW ONLY $35 USD See Crazy December thread for details!!! There are a few of the more expensive items excluded but I'd guesstimate roughly 90% of the Stoa products are set at $35.

ONLY TILL 01 Jan, 2017!!!

Please remember order paid now wont be dispatched until January the 2nd.
[/B]

Remember we wont be shipping between December the 19th and January the 2nd!!

The 44
hipocampus Board Rep and Slave Master of the GAINZ
Coupon Code: THE44 for 7% off
View attachment 3227

Last edited:
For the next two days...

A GREAT discount every two days...

Buy your PCT and get an amazing 40% discount!!

Just available until Tuesday, December the 6th!!

About PCT!

We all know how hard if for us to get our gains, how many weeks we need to workout, keep controlled the food intake for those weeks or months, rest in order to get our body in its best shape possible… not easy at all.

Also we all may know how easy all those sacrifices can be vanished if we dont have a post cycle therapy plan or if we are taking fake products in it. All our gains will dissapear and, even worse, our body may take up to one year to get back to natural hormonal levels (LH, FSH, etc…). Conversely, when you implement your post cycle therapy treatment, you will significantly cut down your total recovery time, but there’s something more important. While your natural levels will not be fully recovered, you will have ensured your body has enough testosterone for proper health and function while your levels continue to naturally rise.

Sure, you can forgot such a PCT if you like, but you’ll only be causing more stress to your body over the long haul, and limiting stress is in part how we define successful performance enhancement; after all, if you’re stressing your body post cycle, this means your steroid use has not be as successful as it could have been so your cycle wouldn´t have been just a waste of energy but also a waste of time and money.

Now that I had remind you what a post cycle therapy plan is and when and why you should implement it, you need to understand how to implement it and the options you have. How you cycled your anabolic steroids will play a role, but regardless of your steroid use your PCT plan will always include Tamoxifen Citrate and Clomiphene Citrate and they will always be your best options. Depending in your cycle you may have a few additional options as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG).

We are offering multiple PCT options in a very special price for the next 24 hours. Now it´s you the one that needs to decide if you want to keep your gains and give a favor to your body or if you prefer your last months hard job to be wasted.

Links:

4 weeks PCT (after a mild cycle): 25.20 USD
4 weeks PCT + Arimidex (after a mild cycle): 54.00 USD
4 weeks PCT + Aromasin (after a mild cycle): 87.00 USD

4 weeks PCT (after a harsh cycle): 60.00 USD
4 weeks PCT + Arimidex (after a harsh cycle): 84.60 USD
4 weeks PCT + Aromasin (after a harsh cycle): 87.00 USD

45 days PCT (after a very hard cycle, including hCG): 180.00 USD

I really dont think it worths to lose your gains with those prices... (availables for the next 24 hours).

Hipocampus.me

Undeniable:

4 weeks PCT (after a mild cycle): 25.20 USD
4 weeks PCT + Arimidex (after a mild cycle): 54.00 USD
4 weeks PCT + Aromasin (after a mild cycle): 87.00 USD

4 weeks PCT (after a harsh cycle): 60.00 USD
4 weeks PCT + Arimidex (after a harsh cycle): 84.60 USD
4 weeks PCT + Aromasin (after a harsh cycle): 87.00 USD

45 days PCT (after a very hard cycle, including hCG): 180.00 USD

You still have some hours before this offer will expire... ;-)

Just saying

Hipo

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Crazy December!

A GREAT discount every two days...

Buy 4 units of any of the Testosterone or Nandrolone from Stoa Labs and pay just for 3 of them!

Just available until ending Friday, December the 9th!!

Get Free regular shipping by any order over 75 USD!

Just available until ending Monday, December the 12th!!

4 Testoa E250: 188.94 USD (47.24 USD each!)
4 Testoa C250: 188.94 USD (47.24 USD each!)
4 Testoa P100: 137.37 USD (34.34 USD each!)

4 Nandrostoa 300: 223.32 USD (55.83 USD each!)
4 Nandrostoa P100: 147.69 USD (36.92 USD each!)

I wouldnt miss this offer! :)

Hipo

Any chance that the Proviron is going to get another sale in this month? I missed the first one and would really love to stock up!!! =)

Any chance that the Proviron is going to get another sale in this month? I missed the first one and would really love to stock up!!! =)

I'll ask, maybe we'll get lucky, but I need more interest than one so are there a few more folks out there that want more Proviron????

Hey, I put in an order on the 18th, and I still haven't received it. How long does it take normally?

Normally two weeks. Holidays considered I'd be will to say it's close bud. How about an order number to work with?? I can inquire with it... can't without it. Send by PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom