bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Day for these Deals

Steroidify is your one stop shop! We carry a wide range of products from many manufacturers. Check out all we offer at https://steroidify.com/pricelist

CHARACTERISTICS

ACTIVE HALF-LIFE
    14-17 HOURS

CLASSIFICATION
    STEROIDAL AROMATASE INHIBITOR

DOSAGE
    20 MG/DAY

ACNE
    NO

WATER RETENTION
    NO

HBR
    NO

HEPATOTOXICITY
    NO

AROMATIZATION
    NO

ACTIVE SUBSTANCE
    EXEMESTANE

FORM
    50 PILLS X 20 MG

MANUFACTURER
    EURO-PHARMACIES

CHARACTERISTICS

ACTIVE HALF-LIFE
    1-1.5 DAYS

CLASSIFICATION
    ANABOLIC STEROID

DOSAGE
    MEN 200-700 MG/WEEK

ACNE
    RARELY

WATER RETENTION
    NO

HBR
    NO

HEPATOTOXICITY
    YES

AROMATIZATION
    NO

ACTIVE SUBSTANCE
    TRENBOLONE ACETATE

FORM
    10 ML X 100 MG/ML

MANUFACTURER
    ULTIMA PHARMA

If anyone has questions you can message me here or WICKR @ ballin2504

PHARMAQO Boldenone Lab Test. Proven Quality

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WAREHOUSES? WHICH WAREHOUSE SHOULD I CHOOSE?

We currently have more than 12 warehouses across the world to ship from. Each of our warehouses have certain stocks and shipping cost, product line and shipping success rate for different countries. You can always check which warehouse the product can be shipped from on product description page on our site. For more detailed info about each specific warehouse please make sure to contact our customer service.

Let me know if you have any questions.

WICKR: ballin2504

FULMEN PHARMA OXYMO 50MG - OXYMETHOLONE
    Fulmen Pharma OXYMO 50mg is presented in a 50 tablet box. Each tablet reportedly contains 50 mg of oxymetholone per tablet according to the label and packaging.

Label claim: Fulmen Pharma OXYMO 50mg has a label claim of 50 mg of oxymetholone .

Actual content: Fulmen Pharma OXYMO 50mg was determined to have actual content of 49,8 mg/tablet oxymetholone in the sample.

This report can be verified by a phone call to 792 045 333 or email to [email protected]. Please make sure to have handy the report number L4T-306/20 B
    The number is located on the left upper corner.

PHARMATEST E500 - TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    Simec AG [web] is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland . As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this PHARMATEST E500 lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C40181. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

SATAN PHARMA TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE - TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE

HILMA BIOCARE TRENBOLONE ACETATE - TRENBOLONE ACETATE

Hilma Biocare Trenbolone Acetate is presented in a 10 ml vial and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of trenbolone acetate per milliliter according to the label and packaging.The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Janoshik for HPLC-UV testing on March 25, 2019. The quantitative dosage testing report was completed on March 30, 2019.

Label claim: Hilma Biocare Trenbolone Acetate has a label claim of 100 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.

Actual content: Hilma Biocare Trenbolone Acetate was determined to have actual content of 96.40 mg/ml trenbolone acetate.

Lab tests for Hilma BIOCARE Trenbolone Acetate

At Steroidify we pride ourselves with quality products. Check out our extensive list of products at https://steroidify.com/pricelist

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns. You can message me here or WICKR : ballin2504

Would love to get some feed back on what everyone loves about Steroidify.

LETS SEE THOSE GUNS FOR A CHANCE AT $1000 IN STORE CREDIT.

Click the link below to get signed up for this awesome giveaway. 18 days left to get involved in this give away.

https://champ.steroidify.blog

Let me know if you have any questions either here or WICKR: ballin2504

May the best arms win!!!!