napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Labs

Which self pay labs for blood work does everyone use around here? Is privatelabs the only source? Also which test do you all order? Thanks

Which self pay labs for blood work does everyone use around here? Is privatelabs the only source? Also which test do you all order? Thanks

A lot of men’s clinics are self pay I have one in my area that runs a groupon so I pay $25 for a full panel but I have heard lots of people talk about privatelabs just seems expensive if you are doing bloods on a regular basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s what I mean it is kinda expensive... I think people order the female panel though.. just not sure that’s why I asked.

You can also get it capped or uncapped for the testosterone capped won't show numbers over 1500 uncapped will if you want to see what your actual test numbers are on cycle. So mid cycle bloods typically you would run an uncapped if that's what you want to check.

Any idea on how to get bloods in your in NY? All of the labs are no good for NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not unless you can qualify or get the send away one Dylan or one of the others might have another option. I know there's been guys on here that have taken trips out of state to get them.

Top Bottom