napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Labmax or ROIDTEST

Have any of you guys here used one of these at home kits to test your gear? Labmax or ROIDTEST? Just curious, I would like to hear what others have experienced before I try to test sample some of my gear. I do understand if it works correctly it will only let you know which hormone is in the sample (if any) but will not tell how much per mg.

Thanks for your responses!

Personal opinion, neither

Go by the progress you are making with your physique.

Of course labs are helpful for test levels.

Thanks 9th. I'm suspecting one or two of my vials of Deca may have been Testosterone. My October Bloodwork is leading me to believe that. I still have about 8 vials left of the Deca........just want to be sure what I'm injecting. Did Labmax work correctly and reveal legit or not legit for your gear?

Personal opinion, neither

Go by the progress you are making with your physique.

Of course labs are helpful for test levels.

Thanks for your response and I hear you, however sometimes you want to know for sure what your injecting into your body. My bloodwork looked different than my normal Deca use profile.........so I'm suspecting at least two of my bottles of Deca may have actually been Testosterone. Wanting to be sure, and wanting to know if these test kits actually work correctly.

A good friend uses labmax. He has been having a few issues with colors lately. But for the most part, I️ think he said they are solid.

A good friend uses labmax. He has been having a few issues with colors lately. But for the most part, I️ think he said they are solid.

Thanks Saiyan. It's not that expensive, I'll give it a try. Right now I'm running my normal TRT but adding 300mg / week of what is supposed to be Deca. My blood work is showing that I'm probably running additional Testosterone along side my normal TRT. Geez!

Thanks Saiyan. It's not that expensive, I'll give it a try. Right now I'm running my normal TRT but adding 300mg / week of what is supposed to be Deca. My blood work is showing that I'm probably running additional Testosterone along side my normal TRT. Geez!

That was my first experience with deca from what I’ve gathered as well.

That was my first experience with deca from what I’ve gathered as well.

I bought 10 bottles of Deca from a source that had always been reliable in the past, not a source from here, but a source that I've used throughout the years.......didn't think I would ever have to question what I got from them until I saw my bloodwork. I was using Caber, because I've always had to use Caber with Deca (even at 200mg / week).......my prolactin was almost non-existent.....down to just a 1. My Testosterone was over 1,500 (not measurable on these labs) from using just at 160mg / a week of Testosterone.

I bought 10 bottles of Deca from a source that had always been reliable in the past, not a source from here, but a source that I've used throughout the years.......didn't think I would ever have to question what I got from them until I saw my bloodwork. I was using Caber, because I've always had to use Caber with Deca (even at 200mg / week).......my prolactin was almost non-existent.....down to just a 1. My Testosterone was over 1,500 (not measurable on these labs) from using just at 160mg / a week of Testosterone.

Unless you were on some wickedly overdosed test, you got had. Damn that sucks.

Top Bottom