Thread: Justin at SARMSX!

Justin at SARMSX!

These guys are fucking rockstars!

There was a mix up with my order. So instead of coming on the forum BLASTING them I emailed Justin, just like any other company I deal with, I go to them first, I don't freak out and drop shitty reviews.

Within 24 hours Justin responded, had the missing items shipped and tracking number in my hand.

Phenomenal, its not about making a mistake, its about how you recover from it, and SARMSX recovers NICELY! Fucking AAA service, I cant say enough good about them.

Getting ready to place an order myself, thanks for posting, always good to hear honest reviews!

Nice Jerry, they are a great company man. I have used them a lot and this is the first time any kind of initial issue has occurred. The fact that they responded and fixed it so fast is awesome, but I never had any doubt to begin with =)

SARMSX is top tier for sure.

fuck yeah brother! i would expect nothing less... im just happy you are happy and things are handled swiftly! thanks for the post bro!
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

I ordered my liquid aro from then as well. Service was easy as it gets. Was at the house before the end of the work week AAA service indeed

Yeah, their customer service is off the charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear man. They make it happen.
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli