napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Just used MoneyGram for the first time

Flanex

LOL I know this isn't really "thread worthy" but I just got done using money gram to purchase gear for the first time.I did it at Walmart(Damn I HATE that place with a passion).It was nerve wracking but the site I got it from walked me through step by step with instant messaging.That made it a lot easier.The slacked jawed employee didn't ask many questions,which was good.She was too busy blowing her nose in between typing...ugh.
I got the confirmation email back that they received the funds & was so relieved.

I sent my mother some money through WU a few years ago & it wasn't nearly as drawn out as this was.

I really gotta figure out this bitcoin thing.

Its weird man, ive had really easy and smooth transactions with MG and some very annoying ones as well. Same with WU, sometimes it's a breeze other times its not.

Its weird man, ive had really easy and smooth transactions with MG and some very annoying ones as well. Same with WU, sometimes it's a breeze other times its not.

I think I was just nervous cause it's the first time I used it to purchase something illegal.Plus the whole Walmart atmosphere didn't help.lol

You were stylin though man… I dig the thong

snBBB50.jpg

I hate the way they do it at my local grocery store. That stupid phone that takes 10 minutes, then I ask the employee at self checkout to send someone over to customer service, etc. Takes 30 minutes every damn time

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

There was no phone involved with this.That must be the old fashioned way I guess.When I sent money to my mom with WU I did it at a Rite Aid or something & it was smooth as butter.I think I'm going to go to a smaller place like that next time.

If you have a walgreens or cvs pharmacy in your area, try there. You just type the info into a touchscreen then go to register say ur paying for a money gram. Takes 5 minutes after a few times.

I prefer the phone - I don't have to see anyone.

*edit
I have used online but the flagged it every time. Maybe not anymore that was a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck MG. Tried to use it once at the grocery store. Fucker on the other end of the line barely spoke English. After asking him to repeat himself several times I had enough. Fuck that never again.

I prefer the phone - I don't have to see anyone.

*edit
I have used online but the flagged it every time. Maybe not anymore that was a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moneygram will flag online ever single time even to this day. WU used to be the same but recently they have relaxed thier online transactions a lot now because of the new app they created wouldnt make any money if they flagged every single user, also Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart transactions are putting MG out of business becuase they literally charge half the price, sometimes up to 75% less in my experience. Since walmart to walmart doenst have an online option and MG flags every single attempt to send money online this was WU's way of staying in business considering they are actually slightly more expensive than MG depending on certain factors. The only downside to the WU App that ive seen is there is a character limit on the sender and reciever names. So if the recievers name is longer than the character limit which quite a few names can be then the app will not allow you to follow through with the transaction which sucks ass because the reciever will not eveb be able to collect if his name doesnt match what was input into WU's system. So if the recievers name is 9 characters longer than what the system allows then it wont even let you click continue.

Last edited:
Most placea when purchasing gear don't like for u to send funds via Western union or money gram online they say thy put a hold on it and harder for them to get theree money much for of a hassle for em.. I will tell u this tho thst I have found out if ur going to send say 300.to 400 bucks western union ur transfer fee is 30 to 40 dollars it's basically 10 percent however wit money gram if u send 200 or even 500 it's just 11.95 transfer fee.. way cheaper juat figures I'd chime n miney gram is way to go to save on the transfer fees

I've only used WU online so far. Made two purchases, 1st one was a little scary, I sent money to wrong country at first, they helped out rather quick and got it straightened out, they did call me to verify I was sending money some where. The second time was basically 2 minutes, bing, bang, boom. No issues.

Most placea when purchasing gear don't like for u to send funds via Western union or money gram online they say thy put a hold on it and harder for them to get theree money much for of a hassle for em.. I will tell u this tho thst I have found out if ur going to send say 300.to 400 bucks western union ur transfer fee is 30 to 40 dollars it's basically 10 percent however wit money gram if u send 200 or even 500 it's just 11.95 transfer fee.. way cheaper juat figures I'd chime n miney gram is way to go to save on the transfer fees

Mine was between 300-400$ & the money gram fee was $9.90,pretty reasonable.

Mine was between 300-400$ & the money gram fee was $9.90,pretty reasonable.
Yea man that's actually hard to beat I sent 500 once weatern union n the fee alone was 49.99 Lil steep when already spending 500 bucks lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Yea man that's actually hard to beat I sent 500 once weatern union n the fee alone was 49.99 Lil steep when already spending 500 bucks lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Why not try transferwise app? You can operate it just via your phone, easy-operated. When someone received an email, he received the money you sent

LOL I know this isn't really "thread worthy" but I just got done using money gram to purchase gear for the first time.I did it at Walmart(Damn I HATE that place with a passion).It was nerve wracking but the site I got it from walked me through step by step with instant messaging.That made it a lot easier.The slacked jawed employee didn't ask many questions,which was good.She was too busy blowing her nose in between typing...ugh.
I got the confirmation email back that they received the funds & was so relieved.

I sent my mother some money through WU a few years ago & it wasn't nearly as drawn out as this was.

I really gotta figure out this bitcoin thing.
Why in the fuck would you blatantly say what you did at the Walmart and Moneygram? Are you handicapped or something???? God damn.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom