dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered from axio labs

Just ordered from axio labs

How does it take for this company to shipped and or receive my items? I just don't want to get ripped off again. My naps order already got custom on 2 orders

Pm 9th wonder or iwannagofaster for questions regarding your order, board etiquette.

Sent a friend request but haven't been accepted. So I can't message him. 9th wonder is the person I contacted

Wait on 9th to get back to you, shouldn’t be long. Ship times are quick with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
    How does it take for this company to shipped and or receive my items? I just don't want to get ripped off again. My naps order already got custom on 2 orders
    I will send you a pm now. Respond and we can take it from there. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsauce View Post
    Sent a friend request but haven't been accepted. So I can't message him. 9th wonder is the person I contacted
    Let me know if you got squared away bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

I am interested in this can I get some info on that lab, sorry to jump in

AXIO Labs are legit I just received my order in 3 days, great customer service, great communication all the way through!

never have ordered online had a ground source, still have but looking for options

never know if its going to go bust