napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Jekyll and Hyde

Katherinej51679

Anyone know if this company is legit? My first experience with anything anabolic; a guy at work told my husband I should try some anavar. It was $45 for 30 tabs. After he ordered and before it came, I started researching and realized most is fake, especially when it’s THAT cheap. I knew I only wanted to take 10mg a day if it was real. When they came, they were 50mg tabs, which made me think even more they were fake. When I learned about clen, I told him to ask the guy what he knew and he said he could get them from the same company at 50mg...knowing that clen is dosed in 20mcg and 40mcg I told him no thanks, pretty sure that’s not real either. Thankfully we heard about roids24 and ordered from there. Anyway...the guy just gave my husband some Test C bc he felt bad about the anavar being bunk but really didn’t know. I don’t want my husband injecting that crap if everything they make is fake...can’t find ANYTHING about them online but the labels look like they were printed on a home computer. Totally sketchy. Please tell me if I’m wrong about them.

First off I've never heard of this company but you have no proof that the products you received are not real. Anavar can be dosed at 50mg marketed for males and I've seen Clen dosed at 20mcg all the way to 200mcg. I'm not saying that they are real either but you can't go by dosage to make a determination.

You are absolutely right. I’m certainly not wanting to discredit them, I just can’t find ANY info on them anywhere. That’s why I was asking here, hoping someone can vouch for them. There were just too many flags BUT my only education on this stuff comes from reading this forum and YouTube videos...mainly Seth spartan and Dylan Gemelli so Im thankful for their videos and info but I definitely have a lot to learn.

Give that Anavar to your husband and use a source here on the forum for your Anavar so you'll know it's safe for a woman.

If you need a source PM me.

Top Bottom