Bloods1.jpg
bloods2.jpg

585mg/wk text cyp
12.5mg eod aroma BGS
BGS tbol 50-75mg/day
hgh nords 3.2iu/day
GW501516
Bloods drawn mid 5th week.

GH serum was 10iu deep im 3 hours prior to test. Blood pressure has been staying fine, last reading 109/66.

Last edited:
Nice man.. Need to up that AI

Yup, didn't notice any symptoms except maybe some days felt slightly more bloated, but didn't know if that was just from the increased calorie intake as I had phased from cut to bulk. Getting that inline now and retesting in a month.

Wow. Those test numbers on 585mg a week are crazy. Nice.

That serum test is funny. The gh half life is so short that it is really hard to pin down. It all has to do with the speed in which the individual absorbs the medicine. If money were no object I would say the best gh serum test would be to draw at 2 hours post injection and draw every 20 minutes for 3 hours. Those gh tests are so iffy. The timing has to be perfect and none of us really know what perfect timing for our own individual absorption is. 17 is a great number though. I've seen it much higher but it is a good number that shows that the gh is working. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That serum test is funny. The gh half life is so short that it is really hard to pin down. It all has to do with the speed in which the individual absorbs the medicine. If money were no object I would say the best gh serum test would be to draw at 2 hours post injection and draw every 20 minutes for 3 hours. Those gh tests are so iffy. The timing has to be perfect and none of us really know what perfect timing for our own individual absorption is. 17 is a great number though. I've seen it much higher but it is a good number that shows that the gh is working. Thanks for posting.

Yup, I've seen some graphs on the release rate of GH and how it can vary at any given moment. Like you said an aggregate of blood level concentration would be more accurate, but I'm very pleased with 17 and shows it's working. I know the release of testosterone is significantly slower at the glute than something like a delt, not sure if that carries over for something like GH seeing as I did a VG injection.

Thanks for great products as always.

I'd be curious to see how much MK-677 effects GH serum levels.

I'd be curious to see how much MK-677 effects GH serum levels.

That'd be interesting but hard to test I think. From my understanding MK-677 increases the pulsatile strength of gh, not the frequency. It'd be hard to time when your gh serum spikes, I believe most times if you were to blood test you would be at or near 0 gh serum. Would be super interesting to compare no doubt.

Top Bottom